🐜story14🐜

🐝perfect heart🐝
          🐝imperfect love🐝

🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞

after spending whole day un university in shopping and in my guilt , i still had no words to have word with mark. but the way he today he did with ohm fluke and in market bought all goods of my choice , made me feel for moment as we are newly wed couples or enter in new love life or i am one who is his dream partner and he is so happy after having me with him.

but whatever he was thinking i am burying more in grave of guilt. honestly for a moment i also thought that is he really boy or girl in dressing of boy. honestly, this youngman really making me mad .

after reaching dorm from shopping and freshen up and from dinner , i sat in our dorm glass window to find suitable words to communicate with him. to express my sorry to him.but tell you
how much tasty he make coffee, more than that he knows to play with words to surprise the listener.

though i read a lot but the way he speak, honestly , no one can get bore.

i hardly collect words to express my apologies
"mark, i am sorry for last night.hope you ll forgive me. i amnt good drinker.so i cant control myself after drinking.
i am sorry for crossing my limits.thankyou for caring me whole day and for coffee as well" i placed mug on table and stood up to step to room.

but i was stunned when he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. i fell on him but he quickly changed position and pinned me down.
"whats this mark" i asked
"you were going without listening my answer. without knowing what i want. without listening my heart beat. i am speechless after listening your apology for the night in which you were giver and i was the taker. in which you were moaning my name and i was marking as your alpha.
in which you made me realise through your soft cuddlung embrace that you are the one for whom i have been waiting for long. i dont know why you are looking at me like stupid but vee tangfei, would you like to be my boyfriend . not because we are dormmates, not because we sex last night but because your presence calm me after so long time. like my father loves my momma, when he found him like your dad loves your momma, they definitely met and fell at first sight.same happened with me. fall with you at first sight but no idea that heavens will bless me with you whole so quickly.
so would you be my boyfriend, my mate forever. would you " 
mark said and slightly gave kiss on my forehead

how the time turntables .a boy who met me first time at dorm door fall for me and now confessing his love and want me forever.

am i rapunzal,or cinderalla or kidnapped princess of some country with whom a boy fall in love at first sight.or am i sleeping and dreaming ..
i pinched myself ..no, whatever i listened it was true.
mark was confessing his love .want me to be his forever.

"vee, i am asking you something.hey, baby dont worry i ll be a very supportive boyfriend and will be very supportive lovely husband of yours in future so dont think anything negative my love" mark softly said while playing with my hairs.

"what if you find someone beter than me" i asked
"no one can make me so comfy as you.no matter what happen i ll remain yours. love sincerity mating laughters honesty of mine is yours only. " mark replied

"i am willing to be yours . and will remaim yours forever and stand by your side forever" i said softly.

mark interwined our fingers and gave a soft kiss on my lips but before it becomes more lusty and heated one he picked me and went to room to make love . to make me his and viceversa.

i wish he ll prove best for me forever.not like my dad who always thinks to impose his self centered decision.

night was passing and celebration was on peak because two innocent souls were engraving each other with their love. love which do exist and innocently making sweet souls fall foreach other.

🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛

thankyou for reading
i am greatful
to be continued
vote comment read
saludos
k.bunny