🌻story21🌻

🌻perfect heart🌻
     🌻imperfect love🌻

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

as vee left the room to attend call, ohm entered in room with red eyes.
"mark, i want to talk to you something important" ohm said
i followed him outside. strange drama was stage and i like a puppet was following everything . he walked out of hospital and lead me to parking lot where fluke was confessing and i also heard the answer of vee.

ohm was crying with both hands on his mouth so no voice betray him and heard by vee and fluke.

but when vee left fluke , he saw me and ohm. he came near me, interwinned the fingers and patted the shoulder of ohm to stepped towards fluke .

vee was mine though i hardly heard his confession publically but today he confessed it. but i am more happy that he is person who believe that sometimes accepting love of non lover is best than running after shadow less beloved.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

fluke was sat on floor silently with no tears . i never saw him crying. and even today he isnt crying . but continuously seeing the couple ring pouch .
i sat in front of him and hold his hands they were cold today.

"you are still by my side even you know that i am going to propose vee. " fluke asked
"i have been following you since the day we met. how i leave you .no matter you will love whom.lets go home " i said.

we drove back to home.
i sat the table for dinner.
and drag fluke to eat .

" will you help me to forget vee and will you own me ohm. i know its difficult for you but will you help me. help me to apologize to veemark. i knew every thing but i always end up on messing.i am sorry ohm for hurting you so much i am sorry please forgive me" fluke was crying and sitting on knees with both hands  for apology.

his tears were piercing my soul . i cupped his face and wiped the tears "if your tear drop in oyster it will turn into pearl and honestly it will be world most precious priceless jewel. what ever happen, let it go.the only thing to leave them and move forward. fluke, life is scary but we human can be more scary to life  if we value the people around us . and learn from our mistakes.i am glad that you realise that you should apologize to veemark. and as well i am concerned, i am always by your side. i am waiting for you to accept my love for you.lets eat i m very hungry "

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

"we always reach our destiny , we always have the person whom we love in our life but just patience and just patience is needed "

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

thankyou for reading
i m greatful
to be continued
read vote comment
saludos
k.bunny