🎻story11🎻

🍇perfect heart🍇
      🍇imperfect love🍇

🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇

i had no idea what vee was thinking or what he thought when he saw himself full of hickeys and clothes on otherside. he was sleeping so i went to near market and bought some breakfast grocery. when back he was still streaming dreams in our cozy bed so i shower.but he was no more when i came from shower.though a little worried but on seeing other room i was relieved. and then his fake deny to breakfast urge me to eat him again. but the way he was behaving i was sure that he consider himself guilty for raping me.

he hesitated a lot but i try to relieved him by saying that we ll talk about it in night.
the worriness on face of vee if you see honestly you wont stop yourself to fall for him.
well dont dare he is mine.dont call my manly attitude to stab you for falling my vee.😉😉

i drag him with me and went to parking lot so to drive to university.
"what mark we ll go in car to university . we can walk on foot or on bicycles" vee suggest
"talking like wives" i mumbled
"what" vee asked
"we can be late so thats why i think we can drive today.and we have to go market so today let me drive tomorrow we ll think" i said and open passenger side door so he sat.
like a whinning baby who want to spend whole day  just in  diaper to play with toys , sat in car .i closed the door and run to driver side so quickly drove to university before we get late from check in in registration office for university cards and timetables and ofcourse for orientation .

though it was not long hours drive but i played my favourite
🎻thai mutitalented man🎻
👒MEW SUPPASIT SONG👒
🍄SEASONS OF YOU🍄

because i wanted that all the seasons which he has hide in himself he unveil them . because i wanted that he breath freely and let all his hidden seasons entertain him like at full night whirlpool of oceans, gravity of earth, drizzling snow of sun all trying to entertain the moon so the moon decide to stay with someone for ever.
(dont think me that i mr
mark worrasarn am rhyme writer like k.bunny..😉😉😉)

finally reached university and almost ran to office where there was a long queue of students but i managed to get our required docs quickly and ran to orientation .

as i with vee entered in orientation, i felt that all actually need to go zoo.dont take me wrong..girls were giving impression of brand ambassadors of beauty saloons and boys were looking like they are here to hookup with girls. actually its a story of all.. (dont mind😉😉tongue slip )

we sat on front seats and we were focuss of whole class. the boy on left side stood in front of me
"hi, i am ohm"
"hi, i am mark"
"you, silent boy" ohm smirked
"he is my best friend vee"
"oh, nice to meet you both"ohm said
" same here" vee replied
"i am fluke, best friend of ohm" the boy sitting next introduce to him.dont know on seeing him i feel something bad and ghosty. i am not saying he is ghost but yeah something not smell good dont know what type of fragrance he own or he use..
mean while our professor entered and our intro began.

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

welcome new characters.

ohm
as
ohm kanawat
swimmer, bike rider

fluke
as
fluke pundit
swimmer, violinist

🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇

lets see story of markvee tells us what new thrills or ends on simple love  wedding on aisles

🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇

thankyou for you.
i am greatful
to be continued
read comment vote
saludos
k.bunny