🍓story 8🍓

🍄perfect heart🍄
🍄imperfect love🍄

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

i woke up finally and hardly due to hangover.as i sat by bed back, the body lying by my side whinned like a baby.
what ever did between us last night , i have no words to explain them . it was done by willingness or due to umbrella of beer, it happened but the truth is whatever the reason is it was a beautiful night of my life.

🍠flashback🍠

i brought the beer can and we both sat near window and start to drink.we both were silent . the night was passing and the moon with his family seems to fully awake in this moment.

"have you ever sit alone and see this night family? ever try to talk to them ? enjoy their
giggles, try to calm their cries" vee asked me
"to feel more lonely and pitiful on seeing them " i replied and try to synchronise with bitterness of beer.

"so you dont like night community" vee said and laughed as he himself enjoy his answer.

"why you join london school" i asked vee who was seeing what dont know either the blacksky and its family or his own reflection in window glass.

"hey little boy asking you something" i try to divert his attention from his deep tornados which were pulling him deep to make him breathless .

"next you will ask why i was born in suppasit family.mark, if..iff ..it was in my control ...i ..i chhoosssee not to born because i am just usseeeless person . i am living a life which i dont want. as thorn dont want hate of people but it face hatred wrath of people but people dont know that thorns are for protection of roses because they look beautiful on their stems. even got wither on stem, their petals provide themselves as food for new flower so that fragrance continue to scent cosmos.i am facing the same .
i come here to learn methods to fill accounts.i dont want all this.going to sleep.goodnight" vee said and stood up but he failed to maintain his balance and fell on me.

the moment was freeze or we both were in each trance or we need each other to run from all those fears and enuchs which make us weak.

"your lips are very beautiful. that person lips will become more beautiful who will touch your lips." i said softly while
locking my arms around him

vee giggle and suddenly kissed my lips. i was abacked by his attitude
"vee what you did" i asked though the urge was increase multiple folds.
"beauyifying your lips." he giggled.
and kissed on my lips again.
then i pinned him down because i want control over him and ended in bed . where he gave himself to me and i happily accept his give .

🐬flashback end🐬

our clothes were scattered .
and the marks on vee was seducing me to have him again. i was in doledrums last night he was drunk but what he will do if i want him again?

"you seems to be so peaceful i dont know what is hidden in your heart but i ll make sure you will follow your dreams "
i said and softly kissed vee head.
🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌

thankyou for reading
i m greatful
to be continued
read comment vote plz
saludos
k.bunny