🎻story 24🎻

🎻perfect heart🎻
     🎻imperfect love🎻

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

time isnt teacher but in my opinion a best companion. which help us to learn all phases of life, teach us self healing and sometimes hand over us to those who has magical power of healing and honestly such healers are our real destiny.

from first day to the day i saw vee and then proposed him actually i messed up myself a lot in this. i was hurting myself from all this but in  actual the person who was in pain was ohm.

it all happened to me because i disrespect his feelings.i somehow knew that he loves me but i always ignore his feelings which resulted in rejection by vee.

after refusal of proposal by vee, i was not ashamed that i proposed him but what killing me was ohm was still by my side without any complain. he was still caring me as usual. he was normal though i knew his heart was bleeding badly.

i made a lot of mistakes and i have to mend them before it gets too late beyond .
its going to be end of our graduation . and final semesters were almost done. on the day of last exam, i decided to talk to veemark in front of ohm. though veemark was avoiding me but on good terms with ohm.

outside the exam room, i stopped veemark , while ohm was with me
"i want to talk to you i ll be happy if you listen me" i requested
"okay, lets have lunch together then " mark said softly and we four drove to resturant near our school.

on reaching resturant, we gave order .in short while order was served and we were eating it with small chilly gossip.
"fluke , definitely we arent here to celebrate end of our finals . so why you invite us here tell now" vee said softly

"i am here to apologize you both and ohm for my all blunders and especially the blunder to propose you knowing the fact that you are with mark. i shouldnt do this but i was so blind in jealousy from mark that i dont accept your relation but consider myself best for you vee. i really made blunder. mess up the whole friendship of ours. and ohm is not angry with me.he doesnt behave rudely with me which i actually deserve . he still care me love me.please forgive me if possible and lets start our friendship which continue upto last breath."

vee left his place and hug me
"fluke forget it what happened it was past and past has no value when we value our present and future.we were friends and will remain.and moreover thankyou for proposing me atleast it ignite mark to love me more "

ohm and mark also joined hug.

"lets go back to dorm and dont complain then" mark smirked
"nope, we are going to home from here no argues" vee said authoritatively

we broke hug with smiles on face. "i have one more surprise for you " i told
"what" three asked in unison

i bent on my knee with a couple ring in my hand in front of ohm
"i dont think there is need to create special environment to propose because i believe that when person is special the
whole environ automatically becomes luxuriously priceless.
i am not perfect like you i can never be . but you slowly with your magical aura make my heart yours. this time me fluke pundit  wants the honor to propose ohm kanawat so that i live a perfect lovely life forever.with person who understands me care me support me and follows me best than my own shadow.
" mr ohm would you like to sign marriage papers with me fluke pundit "

ohm nodded with smile which was enhancing his angelic gesture more and more. we  slipped ring in each other fingers and sealed it with kiss .

"we are also here dont cross limits." mark smirked
"dont worry i am not like you " i backfired
which made vee and ohm both laughed.

"do you inform your parents about your decision "vee asked
" yeah , i have told them and our parents are fine with our decision.no objection. and i am thinking to marry in a day or two " i  blurtted out which surprised them
"so early" mark asked
"yes, why to late so tomorrow we ll go to civil bureau to register our marriage." i said

"we ll celebrate it in evening." vee said.
i nodded with smile"okay pal, as you say "
"but anyone ask ohm what he wants whether ready to marry you or not" mark said
"i think fluke is right" ohm said shyly
"what an obedient wife " mark said but received punch from vee as result.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

pleasure isnt something hidden under heavy mountain
it is always in front of us but sometimes we are blind to see it.

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

thankyou for reading
i am greatful
to be continued
read vote comment
saludos
k.bunny