🍓story10🍓

🍏perfect heart🍏
           🍏imperfect love🍏

🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇

heavens made parents to brought up their kids and in a way the system of this cliche cosmos continues.

no doubt that all gods and goddess are appointed for making decisions .then after making decisions they put these decisions in parents mind to further implement.

though shaofei and knock was agreed with their husbands but innerly their mother instincts were worrying badly that whether their kids vee and mark will agree with their decision or not.. and if they agree for time being and
then file divorce .. such thoughts were hitting the mom minds. but they had no power to do anything except to get agree with their husband decisions and hoping the humming of dove.

in actual knock and shaofei was unaware of actual reason that why tangyi and korn has shake hands.

korn was only son of mike and push worrasarn.when korn was five, mike left the world for eternal abode ..after sometime, push married to his secretary puifai on advice of mike.. puifai was divorced and had son name  san . push adopt san as his son and brought him up as his son with korn. all was going well but somehow san was in habit of sitting in bad company and wasnt interested in studies as well. though he was elder and push desire was that after graduation san helped him in business but due to san non serious attitude , push involved korn with him and from very young age korn was trained to lead SARN group.
though san wasnt biological son of push but he still gave him property share and the remaining business and property was transferred to his biological son Korn.

push and puifai died in aircrash and san was arrested as suspicious person because he after knowing the will of push , he threatened push to kill him ..on seeing san such attitude, puifai felt ashamed and cut all ties with her son.

from prison san was released on bail and then disappeared and now appeared after a long time, he appeared on scene and threat korn softly to give up Sarn group presidency in his favour .korn denied and discussed all matter with tangyi , his trustworthy friend.after a long brain storming , both decide to marry their kids and assign his all assets to tangyi as guardian of mark in case if something happens to knock korn.

it was secret between tangyi and korn, fortunately mark himself got admission in london school and tangyi forcefully send his vee to school.and arranged same dorm with wish of their eternal binding

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

thankyou for reading
i m greatful
read vote comment
saludos
k.bunny