🍓story1🍓

🍓perfect heart🍓
🍓imperfect love🍓

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

born in family of elites is the biggest hurdle of your life. on listening my words, you find it strange but the fact is the lust of money hovers the mind of these so called elites and they dont allow their generations to move out of their money web.
from morning to night, every second every minute every hour every month year ,24×7 , just have to think ways to earn money.

but i am totally against these money webs..because its easy to free from spider web, from shark blood trap from crocodile grip but to escape from these money traps was not easy.

born in a famous  family of suppasits, where brings you power and money , also make you stand on edge of cliff from where you can only instruct by keeping balance , by opening the eyes like hawk but your little ignorance will kill you forever.

me , vee tangfei suppasit was born in house of tangyi suppasit and shaofei pirath suppasit . being only child of tangyi suppasit, i was the future heir of suppasit. at a very young age i have to sit as president of  suppasit group and tighten the loins of my finance team to plan how i can earn money.

as i grow up and start to understand the things, the only sentence my dad said while saying me goodbye for my school

"VEE tangfei suppasit , focus and just keen focus on words you listen, on things you see, remember the aroma, keep your taste buds active all time because every time grape wine isnt served with dignity and remember every handshake of day till your last breath because it help you throughout to make your decisions quickly".

though my moma shaofei pirath suppasit was inhabitant of different world.though one of the best phd minds in business studies , whose ideas were welcomed on every channel of business forum and wait patiently for new business terms and magics to earn money, to attract people to.open their hidden accounts to spend, but whenever he get time ,he slipped in his study where he sat down silently by window with diary and pen, with soft music, and wrote down some thoughts some imaginations some memories some smiles some tears some failures some success in form of rhymes and stories.

though he never try to public them, but he pendown whenever get time.

from childhood to stepping in alley of young life, i saw him doing this. but what hurt me lot , he never try to publish them even though suppasit group patronizing publishing as well.

though it was purely love marriage of my parents.my dad loved my mom a lot he got worried even if a needle bleed my momma ,but what he hate most was writing of my momma . but he remained quite perhaps because momma actively participate with him in business activities.

seeing all this though in childhood , i wasnt able to calculate all this but after touching the life of maturity i always think on seeing my father love for my momma

"dad , what type of love you have for momma which not allow him to live his dreams, which stab him but no blood is seen.. why you claim your imperfect piercing love a perfect love"

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

characters

parents
father
chris wu
as
tangyi suppasit
president SUPPASIT GROUP

mother
jake hsu
as
shaofei pirath suppasit
phd in business management and finance
loves to write rhymes

yin anan wong
as
vee tangfei suppasit
heir of suppasit group
wants to be writer

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

thanku for reading
read plz.
comment plz.
Vote plz
to be continued
saludos.
kbunny