-Chapter Three: Doctor Danny?-

Donut worry, loves! Eddie is coming soon!! Hehe, yes I made a donut joke...

------

{Edited}

Warning. Contains mentions of blood and violence.

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(e/c)=(eye/color)

(s/c)=(skin/color)

------

{2nd Person P.O.V.}

You force yourself to stand up straight. Your figure shakes uncontrollably, much to your dismay. You force yourself to make deep breaths in an attempt to calm the anxiety welling up in your chest.

"Calm down, (Y/n)," you mutter to yourself, closing your eyes and taking a deep breath.

You finally feel the anxiety go away, for the most part at least. It was the best it's going to get during this situation.

You open your eyes and keep your hands close to your chest as you walk out of the elevator. The room looks strangely familiar to you.

"T-The hospital?" you question aloud. You could feel your heart pounding.

You shake your head as the elevator closes, leaving you in darkness. It was barely lit enough to see your hand in front of your face.

You decide to run down the hallway to your right in search of the next elevator passage. At the moment, you were wishing you had a higher stamina and a faster paced run. But, hey, it wasn't too awful.

You feel someone grab your wrist, making you scream out.

"N-No! Let me go!" you scream, trying to free yourself from the person's grasp.

"(Y/n)! It's me. Doctor Danny, the person who's been counseling you," the man with glasses said.

Doctor Danny? That sounds strangely familiar...was that who you remember seeing before you got here?

"D-Doctor Danny?" you stammer. Could you really trust him? Or was this a trick?

"Yeah, that's right! Do you remember me now?"

You gaze at Danny's face, scanning his features; you remember those glasses.

"I-I think I remember you," you say quietly.

"Oh, you must be very confused. It's okay. I really am your doctor," Danny tells you, giving you a small smile.

You furrow your eyebrows; he doesn't seem all that trust-worthy.

"W-Who was that man chasing me just now?" you ask Danny.

"You are referring to the one chasing you? That was most likely a murderer," the doctor says, a slight look of disgust present on his face.

"We need to get out of here," you say, staring up at Danny with a look of despair.

"It's okay, (Y/n). I don't think he would dare come up to this floor," Danny says, leaning down to your level, "trust me."

Trust him? That's kind of hard during this situation; you don't completely trust this man yet. You simply nod in response.

"Let's get out of here together, (Y/n)," Danny says, his expression never changing.