-Epilogue-

Well...this is finally it. I hope you all enjoy this :)

------

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(e/c)=(eye/color)

(h/c)=(hair/color)

(f/c)=(favorite/color)

(f/d)=(favorite/drink)

------

{2nd Person P.O.V.}

After that incident, you were sent to the hospital. Your wounds were treated and currently you were almost fully recovered. You were currently staying at an orphanage.

It had been a few months since you escaped that building, and still no word from Eddie. You would ask the caretakers at the orphanage about him, by which they would only reply with, "he is safe and back with his family. You will be able to see him again another day."

It was always the same answer, just different variations. You had stop asking because of that.

You mostly just stayed silent, only speaking when necessary. You would usually be found sitting at the window, staring through and looking at the view.

The orphanage was located not too far from a small lake and forest. They had, of course, built a gate around the forest to keep the children from wondering too far, but you always watched from a higher story. When you were observing from a higher story, you could see every little detail the lake and forest possessed.

That's what you did everyday. Most of the other kids at the orphanage called you a doll. Older children would tell the younger children that you were simply a doll that was turned into a human, not knowing how to interact with others.

Some rude kids even tried to make fun of you because of that; however, it didn't effect you. Your heart was empty, just like before. You didn't have Eddie with you, so there was a hole in your heart.

It was never filled by anything or anyone besides Eddie. Though when you looked out the window at the view, you felt serene. Also, when the smaller children would run up to you, you felt the slightest hint of happiness.

You would usually give a small reply in a soft voice, then pat their heads and send them off. That was really the only time you ever interacted with children; when they would approach you themselves.

The only other interaction was from the caretakers. They were concerned for you and would always pester you with silly questions.

Just like they had fine before, you only replied with one sentence, "I'm fine."

You had said that so many times before that it left a bitter taste in your mouth. Of course, the caretakers didn't believe it, even going as far as to get you a therapist.

You never told that therapist anything, not having any desire to. All you would say was that your heart was empty, but you already knew how to fulfill it again.

And that person was out of reach for you.

You didn't know where Eddie lived or anything of the sort. You just knew you had to find him again.