-Chapter Four: Eddie-

Hello, loves! It's Michi! Eddie's time has finally come >:)

------

Warning. Mentions of violence and abuse.

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(L/n)=(Last/name)

(E/c)=(eye/color)

(F/c)=(favorite/color)

------

{2nd Person P.O.V.}

You sigh as the elevator comes to a stop. The metal doors begin to open, the terrible sound filling your ears.

As soon as the door opens, you begin walking out of the small room.

You walk among the pathway, glaring at the bodies of water on either side of you. You don't question the bubbles emerging from the water.

You continue walking. The area smelled of dirt and blood. The smell of chemicals was erupting from the water, making you scrunch up your nose in slight disgust.

You continue walking and end up in another room. A room with graves.

"Graves?" you question aloud, crouching beside one and resting your hand on it's detailed surface.

Whoever built this must have taken extreme delicacy when making these graves.

You look to the right of you and see an open trench.

You stare into the trench and see a decomposing body. You scrunch your nose up when you smell the horrendous stench.

You continue walking and find yourself in yet another room filled with detailed graves.

You walk up to a stone and realize it has text engraved into it.

You read aloud, "The welcomed by the Holy Land. The chosen by the Lord, the Good Men, The Beloved by the Angels, the Special Ones, leave yourselves in the magnificent glory of the Lord. To the traitors, here will be their prison forever."

You furrow your eyebrows and place a finger on your chin, submerging yourself into thought.

What does this text mean? Is it important? Why is there some sort of message on every floor?

A giggle pulls you out of your thoughts.

You open your eyes and straighten your posture. Your (e/c) orbs glance around the room in order to find the source of the giggle.

You find nothing except graves.

A certain grave catches your attention. It was at the other end of the room. It was the largest grave in the room, it was bound to stick out.

You make your way towards the grave, your blank expression never changing.

Once you arrive at the grave, your eyes widen.

On the grave was a name.

(Y/n) (L/n).

Your name was carved neatly into the grave stone. The grave stone was beautifully made and that impressed you.

However, you weren't planning on resting in a grave anytime soon.

Another giggle echoed through the room, making you turn your head.