-Chapter Eighteen: Testify-

------

Warning. May contain triggering themes.

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(L/n)=(Last/name)

(e/c)=(eye/color)

(h/c)=(hair/color)

------

{2nd Person P.O.V.}

"It's finally my turn," Danny says as he steps up into the spotlight.

You glare at the man. Apparently that stab to the chest didn't do enough damage to him. You should have went for the heart instead of having pity.

"You seem very calm. Are you relieved to see me?" Danny declared, a hint of insanity and obsession lacing his tone of voice.

"I wish you were dead," you growled, making Danny gasp.

"Danny! Do you have any intention of testifying?" Gray snaps, glaring at the doctor.

"Ah, yes, Father; of course," Danny smirks, "after all, it seems no one else had bore witness to (Y/n)'s true heart."

"Hey! What about me?" Eddie blurted. Eddie's statement ended up being ignored by the room.

"I need to inform everyone what truly makes her so charming!" Danny places his hands on the stand you were placed behind, leaning in closer to you, "it's ridiculous that I have to tell them something that should be so obvious!"

Danny turns his head to the dolls resting around the room. He then announces, "no one here understands (Y/n). It all began in the counseling room where I first met her!"

You scowl at Danny while Eddie simply glares at him.

"At the time, I had been searching for the perfect eyes. Eyes that were alive, but forever dead...and then I met her," Danny looks over at you with a creepy smile, "recalling it now makes me feel so very happy. There are no other eyes as beautiful and mesmerizing as these."

Your (e/c) hues stare into Danny's eyes, making him smile even wider as he continues his statement.

"Like a peaceful spring into a deep darkness...her eyes, (e/c) yet somehow dark, absolutely stole my heart. Then I realized, that her eyes were the perfect living, yet dead, eyes that I'd been looking for!" Danny raises his hands up as his strange tongue falls from his mouth, "after all, she is! Her heart is undoubtedly abnormal!"

You flinch as Danny slowly gets crazier by the moment. You notice Eddie scoot closer to you.

"Her soul is hopeless, almost beyond salvation! Her soul can never be saved!"

"Daniel Dickens," Gray calls, hoping to stop Danny's behavior.

"Her soul can never be saved!!"

"Daniel!" Gray says again.

"Her soul can never be saved!!" Danny shouts even louder.

"Danny!" Gray yells.

"If you want to know why, it's because her soul is-"

"Stop," you mumble.

As soon as those words leave your mouth, the rooms becomes silent. If you were to drop a pin, you would be able to the sound of it hitting the ground.

"Her soul can't be saved," Danny mutters as he walks over to you, "she's the one who does the stealing, after all. Without mercy or compassion, all she does is steal to fill the emptiness in her."