-Chapter Eight: Remembering-

Tysm for 300+ reads everyone!! Hope you enjoy this next chapter!

------

Warning. Contains mentions of violence, blood, suicide, and abuse.

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(e/c)=(eye/color)

(h/c)=(hair/color)

------

{2nd Person P.O.V.}

Cathy laughs wickedly as she walks out of the room above, leaving you and Eddie.

Both of you pick up the syringes from the table and walk over to each other. The bars divided you two, but it was wide enough to be able to stick your arm through.

"Can you tell which one is which?" Eddie asks you, handing you the syringe.

You look at the two in your hand. One is filled with green substance while the other is yellow.

"I-I don't know," you stammer, handing Eddie back the one he gave you; the green one.

"S-Should I take both of them?" you question, looking at Eddie. Eddie's eyes widen and he shakes his head.

"No! Don't do that!! You will get hurt!" Eddie exclaims, his face full of concern. You nod and sigh.

"I-I'll take them both!! So we don't have the chance of getting you ill!" Eddie suggests, reaching over to grab the syringe from your hands.

"No!" you yell, pulling the syringe away from his grasp. Instead, you grab his syringe and pull up your sleeve.

"No!!" Eddie screams as you stick the needle into your arm, injecting both substances into your arm.

The doors immediately open as you drop the syringes.

"(Y/n)! Why?!" Eddie says, looking at you with an expression of worry.

"C-Come on..." you mumble as you walk through the door on your side. Eddie stares at you as you go with wide eyes.

He slowly walks through his own door, mind racing.

Will you be okay? What will happen? Did he fail at protecting you?

As you walk down the hallway, your mind begins spinning. You lean against a wall and pant heavily. Memories began flooding back to you.

{Flashback}

You stand there is horror as you watch your sibling be slaughtered.

Your mother had hit your 5 year old sister in the head with a broken bottle, successfully killing them.

Your sister lays on the ground motionless, her dull eyes boring into yours.

You were the one to witness it all. You witnessed all of your siblings die by the hands of your parents. Your father had killed your other siblings by stabbing them with his pocket knife while your mother killed your little sister with a blow to the head.