-Chapter Seven: Dollhouse-

Left you all on another cliffhanger! Lol. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

------

Warning. Contains violence, cursing, and abuse.

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(s/c)=(skin/color)

------

{2nd Person P.O.V.}

"My head...feels so foggy...I can't breath..." you think as you hold your hand over your mouth and nose.

"...what will happen if I die here?" you think as you start coughing, "I can't die now..."

You fall to the ground, coughing violently. Your vision begins to blur.

"(Y/n)!" Eddie's muffled scream fills your ears. He quickly runs over to you and places the gas mask onto your head, enabling you to be able to breath again.

Eddie wraps his scarf around his face.

"T-Thank you," you mumble; you earn a nod in response for Eddie.

You look around the room to see what the mechanism unlocked. You spot a large metal cover on the ground.

You scurry over to the location and look up to see an open vent.

"Eddie! Look!" you exclaim, pointing upwards at the open vent. Eddie scurries over and smiles.

"But neither of us can reach it," you mumble, sighing.

"Wait!!" Eddie yells, pulling the table to the open vent, "here!"

Both of you hop on the table, but still it's too high up.

"Climb my shoulders to get into the vent! Hurry, (Y/n)!" Eddie states.

You quickly climb on top of Eddie's shoulders and climb into the vent.

"Here, Eddie, wear this!" you exclaim, dropping the gas mask down to Eddie. Eddie equips the gas mask.

"Now go! Hurry!!" Eddie yells, pointing up to you. You nod and begin making your way through the vent.

You crawl to the end of the vent and find a puzzle, which wasn't too difficult to solve. You quickly solve it and obtain a key card.

You scurry back to Eddie and hop out of the vent, managing to land on your feet.

"I got t-the key card!" you announce, coughing and dropping to the floor, "h-here!"

Eddie quickly grabs the card and inserts it into the slot, making the door open.

"(Y/n)! It's open!" Eddie yells, grabbing you and dragging you out of the toxic room.

When you reach outside, you take a big breath of air, coughing slightly.

Eddie throws off the mask and pats your back gently in an attempt to help you. When you regain your breath, Eddie hugs you. You slowly wrap your arms back around him, making him smile widely.

"Thank goodness!! I'm glad you are okay!" Eddie tells you, hugging you tightly.

"Congratulations, love birds!! You managed to get out and even follow the rules, as criminals should!" Cathy's voice booms from a monitor. She slowly applauds.