-Chapter Twenty-One: Searching-

------

Warning. May contain some triggering themes.

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(L/n)=(Last/name)

(h/c)=(hair/color)

(e/c)=(eye/color)

(s/t)=(skin/tone)

------

{2nd Person P.O.V.}

Eddie ran out of the hallway into a more open room. The same room that the two of you had emerged from the elevator.

He glances around. There was a kitchen to the right and a stairway to the left. Eddie decided to go up the stairs. He scurries up the stairs, nearly tripping on the way up.

Once he reaches the top, he sees two doors resting ahead on his right. He walks up to the first one and turns the knob, only to find it locked. He sighs in slight annoyance then heads to the next door.

He twists the door knob and, much to his delight, it opens. He pulls the door open and goes inside.

The room was dimly lit. There was furniture placed neatly about, but the thing that caught Eddie's eye was the collection of photos on the dresser.

He goes over there and examines one of the photos.

It was a picture containing two people; a man and a woman. The man had black hair and brown eyes, while the woman had your hair color and your eye color. She looked almost exactly like you.

Just as Eddie was about to grab the image, the sound of cracking was heard. Suddenly, the rood began crashing down. Eddie yelps and bolts out of the room, sighing in relief.

Then, an arrow shoots at him. He manages to dodge it, the arrow only hitting a piece of his hair. The small ginger lock fell to the ground in silence, not producing the slightest bit of sound.

A few more arrows shoot, making Eddie duck. He clenches his teeth and grabs a piece of wood from the remains of the fallen ceiling. He scurries over to the device hidden in the window that was shooting arrows. Eddie stabs the sturdy wood piece into the device, successfully breaking it.

Eddie sighs in relief once again. This floor was just rigged with traps, it seems.

Eddie then decides to head back downstairs; there was no point in searching the top floor again. The only open room was now filled with debris and the other room was locked.

Eddie hops down the stairs and heads into the kitchen. The first thing he spots is a box of odd-looking pizza. Of course, he avoids it. When he goes to walk past the table, he ends up tripping on the leg, causing the table to topple over along with Eddie.

"Ow..." Edde mumbles as he slowly gets up. Luckily for him, the trip revealed a trap door under the table.

He lets out a mumble of happiness as he pulls on the trap door, only to find it locked.