-Chapter Nineteen: My Love-

------

Warning. May contain some triggering themes.

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

------

{2nd Person P.O.V.}

After those words were announced, you were suddenly pinned to a cross with a blazing fire swarming around you.

The restraints around your wrists and ankles were tough metal; you couldn't break free from them.

"(Y/n)!" Eddie remarks as he stares at you helplessly.

"She shall now be burned alive!" Gray announces.

"I'm not a witch!" you scream as the heat from the fire begins to graze your skin.

"Come, witch! Be cleansed and made pure!" Gray yells, glaring at you. Eddie stands behind Gray, watching helplessly as the fire becomes bigger.

"I said I'm not a witch!"

"Who would believe the words of a witch?"

"I'm not!" You scream, hurting your throat a bit.

"You still say that after hearing their testimonies? You destroyed their very hearts...yes, the heart of angels," Gray scowls, "you toyed with their hearts, and took them away! What you did was inhuman."

"Angels? I-"

"I'm sure you intend to subject Edward Mason to the same fate," Gray interrupts.

"I would never!"

"You intend to sacrifice him for your own purposes," Gray affirms.

"No.." you mumble, your voice hardly audible.

"Now confess you are a witch! Declare what you really are, and give yourself to the sacred flames to the hands of God!"

"I am...not a witch-"

"Stop! Just stop! Please!" Eddie cries out, tears falling from his eyes as he grabs Gray's purple robe.

Gray looks behind him, down at the ginger-haired boy. He scowls.

You stare at Eddie as tears fall from your eyes. You slowly close your eyes, and when you open them, you are in a white void.

You are seated on the floor with Eddie standing in front of you. His face was darkened, so you couldn't see his face.

You slowly reach out to him. As soon as your hand grazes his arm, he disperses into a swarm of butterflies. You gasp and immediately stand up, looking around as the butterflies flutter around you.

Once the butterflies flutter away, you spot a shovel standing along with a mask placed on it's handle; it was the same burlap mask Eddie wore.

You sprint over to the shovel, managing to trip over nothing. You tilt your head up and reach over, the tip of your finger touching the shovel. You begin to feel a searing pain coursing through your body, it was as though you were slowly being set ablaze.

You clench your eyes shut tightly as you slowly sit up.

'It's hot...but also cold. My heart feels so empty. I'm lacking something, something precious," you think as you open your eyes.

Your gaze is set upon Eddie, his back turned towards you. You gasp as he begins to walk away from you. You get up and shout, "wait! I'll remember now!"

Your vision slowly begins to fade as you get dragged back into reality. You open your eyes to see Eddie laying beside you on the wooden floor. The fire was blazing around you both.