-Chapter Sixteen: Witch-

So apparently my story is #2 in edwardmason?? Thats so freaking cool! Thank you all!

------

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(L/n)=(Last/name)

(e/c)=(eye/color)

------

{2nd Person P.O.V.}

Your (e/c) orbs dart over to look at Eddie. It was like the Eddie you saw while traveling with Gray. He was ghostly and illuminated in purple. He had his mask on, unlike the Eddie you had been traveling with.

You turn your gaze to the right to see another Eddie laying on the dirt, unconscious.

You glare at the masked Eddie to your left and say, "you aren't Eddie."

"Huh? (Y/n), who else would I be?" the masked Eddie says, tilting his head.

"You are some kind of illusion, I think. The real Eddie lost his mask," you say blankly, staring up at the masked Eddie with a blank expression.

The masked Eddie simply giggles and disappears from sight. The gravestone falls atop of the coffin, leaving you trapped.

You repeatedly bang your fist against the stone, trying to break free. With one last punch, the gravestone begins to waver. You blink in confusion and, when you open your eyes, you are in the same room as the electric chair from Cathy's floor.

Eddie was resting in the chair, his eyes closed and his bangs messily in his face.

"Eddie!" you exclaim, scurrying over to the chair. Before you could go inside the small chamber where Eddie was, the iron bars close. You grip the bars and shake them, trying to get in.

A ghostly figure of Cathy appears in front of you, smirking. She them powers on the chair, laughing psychotically.

Eddie gains consciousness from the sudden jolt of pain and screams. As soon as his screams filled your ears, the both of you were transported into another room.

It was the same room Cathy was killed in, you noticed. You gasp when you see Eddie, standing near you. His figure was trembling from shock.

You scurry over to him and hug him, asking, "are you alright?!"

He slowly nods and hugs back, still trembling. "W-What's going on?" he mumbles.

"I-I don't know-"

You were cut off by Cathy laughing and a smoke filling the room. You and Eddie are engulfed in the smoke, appearing in another room one it vanishes.

The two of you pull away from the hug slowly and gasp. You were in front of an organ pipe, and that was in front of a large panel of stained glass. The design on the glass was simple, yet also complicated.

"Even if you did make a promise, do you have the knowledge that God would choose this promise? And if God's choice does not match your wish...what would you do then?"

Gray's voice echoed throughout the room. Eddie's eyes widen as he looks around for Gray.

You fall to the ground and cover your ears as the organ pipes begin to play louder.

"There is no God in this world!" You scream. (This statement is not meant to insult anyone's religious beliefs. This is just simply for this story, I am sorry if this offended you.)