Chapter 1 ✵

"Yo Jisung! You ready or not?! I'm gonna be late for my seminar!"

"Yup! Just need to find my headphone. It has to be somewhere here?"

"Just use mine! We'll be latee!"

"Fine."

-

"Thanks for giving us a ride." Felix said bowing.

"Yeah, it's nothing." Changbin smiled before he drove off.
.
.
.
"Headphones?"

"Oh, here."

"You don't have to wait for me by the way. I have to go to work after this." Jisung said as he connected the bluetooth headphone to his phone.

"You should stop doing part time jobs. We have less classes this year, either get a job that you will enjoy or a job that has a good pay." Felix reasoned, worried.

"I'll...think about it." Jisung answered before he took his leave.

-

"Ok break! Studyy timeee~" Jisung said as he puts down his school supplies on a study desk that was provided in the study area.

He took out his phone and scrolled through his social media. He stopped at an advertisement of a wanted job and that's when he started questioning his life decisions.

"Should I actually find a job? I mean the cafe has a good pay but...just not good enough huh." He thought.

You see, Jisung is just a normal college student who is apparently a bit broke. Like he has money, I mean a few of them at least. He just doesn't want to burden his parents too much.

His parents are already helping him with the college fees but other than that, like food and house, welp that, he has to try an earn them himself.

Good thing he has Felix. The Angel, The Sun you say it. He practically saved Jisung from giving up on his life, well future to be more exact. He still loves his life lol.

He also have Seungmin supporting him for a year because Seungmin actually has a decent job...life...and college. He's in L.A now. T^T.

-

"You know what, screw it I'm gonna go job hunting this weekend. I don't care!" Jisung said determined.

"Shhhh."

Jisung jumped at the sudden sound, looked around him and saw a bunch of students glaring at him.

He quickly stood up and gave them a bunch of 90 degree bows as he awkwardly apologised.

"I'll just go to work slightly early today." He thought as he excused himself from the Study area.

-

"Where is the coffee that I asked you to make like 5 hours ago?"

"Coffee? Oh uh-"

"Get out."

"Wait sir-"

"Just leave, I will send my reasons to Chan.. Oh and try not to show your face anymore."

"But sir-"

Minho sighed. "If you're not gonna leave now, I'll leave. But I do not want to see your face when I come back."

"Sir please let me explain-"

"I'm speaking to you nicely right now. Don't you get it? You're fired." Minho stated as he left his office, leaving his newly recruited secretary that he had just gotten himself a month ago.

That was because his friend insisted him in getting one.

-

*Beep*

"Hello?

"You fired her?!"

"Yeah"

"Dude why?"

"She was being unprofessional."

"By forgetting your coffee?!"

"No, based on the footage I've seen, she has been slacking off and she never gives me my proper schedule. She also forgot to inform me about some of my meetings and skipped work for three days in a row. She went to the mall and posted it on social media. All of that happened just because I gave her a few days off."

"...damn"

"So is there anything else? I'm trying to get myself a coffee that I have been waiting for, for the past few hours."

"Ah no, But wanna hangout with
Changbin this weekend? I mean you
should rest, the event is over and
the company is finally cooling
off after that chaotic
busy day mehn."

"...yeah. I'll manage my schedule."

"Cool, see ye later dud. Oh and
stop with that callous personality
of yours mehn. Ever thought
of changin?"

"I will bid my goodbyes now.
I'm nearing the cafe, bye."

"Lol fine."

*Beep*

"I just wanted coffee." Minho said to himself as he sighed and entered the only cafe he could find that was less than 20 minutes to drive to.

"Hi! Welcome to-"

"One Large Iced Americano. Make it quick." Minho interrupted as he took out his card to pay.

"Oh, uh yes sir. It will be done shortly!"

Minho waited as he scrolled through his phone. He really has nothing else to do other than checking his emails and text some of his abroad colleagues. I mean he never really enjoyed the fun part of life, wonder why? I don't know either lol. ;)

The cashier who was just awkwardly standing there waiting, just watched the unbelievably rude guy. Oh and the cashier is Jisung by the way, and this did not make his day any better after being scolded for being late to work.

Yes he was late, the train had a slight malfunction and had all the passengers leave the station. Jisung had no other way but to get and expensive cab.

Boy was he sad.

Wasted money, late for work and now...a rude customer.

-

Finally the drink was done and Jisung quickly placed it on the counter.

"Thank you for coming to SKZ Cafe! Please enjoy your coffee Sir!"

Minho just took his order and walked away to the entrance door of the cafe.

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows. "Not even a glance? Damn that guy was rud-Oh wait."
.
.
.
"...He dropped something."

————————————————————

Lol I hope this was interesting enough. Oh and my writing is getting worse lol and I'm also doing my own studies on lik romantic shiz. Like i tried reading those romance short novels as reference for this book. I'm a hopeless person who knows nothing about what people do in relationships lol😂 ye kno i want to be able to write some of those spicy details peeps 😉😏 lol

either way enjooooyyyyyyy<<<3333