Chapter 27 ✵

"Aurgh! HEY!"

"Aurgh! HEY!"

"Shhhh~ We don't want people to hear us do we?" Haejun spoke as he gestured his hands to the two males beside Jisung who simply nodded and tied Jisung up.

"What the fuck?" Jisung swore, glaring daggers into Haejun's eyes.

Haejun just shrugged it off and went into the car that has been waiting them, the whole time.

-

"Give him that." Haejun instructed, pointing at the glass of water.

"No! What the fuck is in that shit!" Jisung shouted as he struggled to get out of the males grip. His jaw was abruptly taken by one of them as they forced the liquid into Jisung's mouth.

"It's the only thing that will make you quiet down a little."

Confused Jisung continued to get out of the grip of the two males holding him down. But as time passes, he felt his body growing weaker. Funny how the two males weren't even holding him back anymore, but Jisung was to helpless to even be able to properly stand up.

Haejun smirked seeing this. "Wondering why the hell you're here?"

"Shut the fuck up...it's because of my step mother." jisung spoke, body still as weak as ever. Though he still managed to make out a glare to Haejun, as he sat at the edge of the bed furious.

"Oh that bitch? Well fuck her. I'm using the little money she gave to do all of this, and once I get Minho's place, no even a penny will be given to that stupid bich." Haejun smiled proudly.

"What do you mean..?"

"Don't you see? Once Minho arrives to save you or some shit, I might as well just use that chance."

"You'll be under suspicions of murder.."

Haejun scoffed. "Not if he commit suicide."

Jisung's eyes widened. "the..fuck?"

Smiling, Haejun brought out a small box, displaying on the table near them. He opened it and took out a single pill like drug showing it proudly to Jisung.

"This thing right here, it has a high concentration of it's active ingredients. Just from that, you know what I mean already right?" Haejun smirk.

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows. "You mean.."

"Yes." Haejun smiled even wider.

"No, what does it mean?" Jisung asked, clueless of the random 'yes' coming from Haejun.

Rolling his eyes annoyed, Haejun spoke. "He's going to get overdose."

"What..."

Jisung clicked his tongue frustrated. What can he do? In a situation like this, after being given some weird liquid that turned his body weak in just a few minutes...what is he doing?

"H-How would you know if Minho is going to come? He will just call the police." Jisung spoke.

As the smirk returned, Haejun spoke confidently. "Jisung, you life is at stake right now, Minho especially wouldn't risk that."

"BUT STILL!" Jisung shouted, using almost all the energy he had stored.

"I- I don't get why you're doing this..."

Haejun took a step closer to jisung as he leaned down to his ear.

"Thanks to you I am able to do this~"

That itself sent shivers down Jisung's spine.

"no..Minho won't come. He's to busy to even care. I know he won't...

.

.

.

...I hope he won't"

Feeling helpless, jisung let his body slumped down, as the passing minutes felt like hours.

His heart fell as he saw Haejun's huge grin plastered on his face. The room went dark and so did Jisung's mind.

*knock knock*

"Haejun...
.
.
.
...I know you're in there."
————————————————————————
i wonder whether this story will end good or not 😶
ngehhehh anywayss enjoooy and have a Merry Christmas^^ 🎄