Chapter 10 ✵

"Uhm so  dad, step mum

"Uhm so dad, step mum...I'm gonna like go now. Thank you for coming tho..but yeh i need go now."

"Yes of course honey, but uhm...care to give a brief explanation of your situation?"

Jisung sighed. "This is Bang Chan and Seo Changbin. They are Lee Minho's friends."

Ms.Han smiled. "Yes, I kind off guessed that already. Your father works under Mr.Chan's building."

Jisung tilted his head, both confused and surprised. "Really?"

"Yes. But ignore that, uhm, so how are you acquainted to Mr.Lee?"

"Ahh...that. Ye know the job I was talking bout earlier. Yeah, he's my boss." Jisung answered.

Ms.Han frowned in confusion.

"A-Are you sure?"

"Yeah..."

"But how is that even possible..."

Jisung just smiled, not so sincerely though. "I guess some things are possible for me huh. Surprised?"

"Yes very."

Jisung's dad on the other hand wouldn't stop staring at Minho, which obviously made him uncomfortable and so Minho quickly grabbed Jisung by the arm.

"H-hey! What-"

"People are starting to gather, can we leave now?" Minho whispered to Jisung's ear.

Jisung flinched at the sudden heat contact from his ear.

"Y-yeah." Jisung stuttered as he let Minho dragged him to Minho's car.

-

"So you're hundred percent sure that I will be meeting Felix at the cafe right? I'm not being kidnapped am I?" Jisung asked for who knows how many times already.

"Yes, I didn't expect them to call a driver and ditched us too ok." Minho finally answered after failing to give the silent treatment to Jisung.

Jisung scoffed. "Oh you finally decided to answer."

"I wouldn't mind leaving you at the side of the road if you won't stop talking to me."

"Damn why are you so salty."

"..."

"Answer meee~"

"..."

"You're such a boomer, you know that."

.
.
.

"I'm not a boomer."

Jisung smirked. "Oop, you sounded even more like a boomer now."

"Stop it."

"Oh, did I hear a boome spea-"

"You're very annoying, you know that?" Minho said after shoving a chocolate muffin that he got from the graduation ceremony, into Jisung's mouth.

Jisung on the other hand is actually enjoying this. Not just the part that he makes fun of Minho but also just his presence is very intriguing.

Honestly he wouldn't want it any other way.

This very relationship that he have developed is enough to tell him how bright his future will be and not be stuck in the past that will only bring him memories that will hurt him.

————————————————————
Very short cos it was rush😅