Chapter 9 ✵

"Your parents can't come?"

Felix looked at his friend, frowning.

"They had a last minute flight to who knows where! Like defuq?!" Felix shouted.

"Damn...it's fine, how about I treat you tonight?" Jisung suggested trying to comfort his friend.

"No..it's fine. It's your graduation day also..."

Jisung took his friend by the shoulder slightly hugging him. "It's fine I'll just ditch my parents after the graduation! They wouldn't mind, let's celebrate together tonight ah!"

Felix shifted his gaze to his friend slightly smiling. "Yeah."

-

Minho sighed.

Yes he loves his friend. Yes he has always kept his promise, especially when it's a promise between his close friends.

but...

Why was going to his new secretary's graduation, something that his friends so eagerly wants him to go, needs to have a promise of two sides involved? Like it's literally just a grAduation...

"I don get why we're wasting our only day off of the week, to some random graduation ceremony." Minho spoke.

"Shh, just focus on driving." Chan answered.

"I'm not really wasting though. It's Felix's graduation also." Changbin interrupted.

"This is ridiculous." Minho said as he groaned.

-

The ride was around 30 minutes from Minho's house, but because he had to pick both Changbin and Chan, the ride was slightly longer. By that, the ride became a 1 hour journey.

They finally parked near the college and put on a mask and a pair of sunglasses to hide their identity from the public. Thought they will take the sunglasses off inside, I mean c'mon, it's pretty uncomfortable.

-

The ceremony had started and the three males where seated at the very back of the guardian section. They went through the whole ceremony, and surprisingly was not caught by anyone.

That is until a girl accidentally spilled her drink on Changbin.

"S-Sorry!"

"Uh, no it's fine.." Changbin replied.

He was about to leave to go to the bathroom to clean the stained off but of course, nothing will ever go smoothly in life right?

"Hey...isn't the person behind you..the infamous Lee Minho?" A different girl spoke.

"I need to go to the bathr-room now..haha.." Changbin quickly tried to change the subject but it was too late. A group of people had already started to form around them.

Many questions were asked on why Minho was there? Or does he have relatives here that are graduating?

The crowd soon increased and by now, the whole auditorium had their attention on the crowd.

Minho sighed. "I knew I shouldn't have agreed on joining you." He slightly whispered to Changbin.

"Hey! You were the one who promised! Chan told me."

Minho clicked his tongue. "I was half drunk, what do you expect?"

Changbin just groaned in return.

-

"What's that commotion?" Felix asked Jisung who was actually in the middle of a conversation with his parents.

"Yeah a jo- Huh? What commotion- oh." Jisung paused as he realised how empty his part of the auditorium.

"Did some kind off celeb arrived or somthin?"

"I don't know." Jisung looked around and decided to ask the person nearest to him. "Hey, why is everyone gathering there?"

"Oh some famous CEO is here. Like dem famous! I was about to check him out but I got pushed off"

"Ceo?" Jisung thought. But that's when it clicked. "Hey uhm Felix..?"

"Yea?"

"Was Changbin supposed to come?"

Felix slightly tilted his head to the side. "I mean yea-oh..."

"..."

"He brought them huh.."

"Hmm...ye know wat."
.
.
.
"Let's just run for it."

"What?" Felix asked.

"Get out of this auditorium, before they spot us. It's just gonna create more chaos if they started talking to us."

"Oh shiet yeah!"

Jisung told his parents to wait outside while he and Felix try to find a good exit where they would be able to sneak past the crowd without having any of the three familiar males seeing them.

-

"Chan think of something." Changbin groaned

"Ergh! I don deal with crowds ok- Wait."

Changbin looked at Chan weirdly. "What?"

"I'm a bit blind but imma risk it."

"Huh?"

Chan took a deep breath, brought all his courage together and shouted.

"OI FELIX! and JISUNG!"

Both Minho and Changbin looked at each other and proceeded to to cover their face of embarrassment.

-

"Defuq?! Didn't expect one of them to actually screamed our fuccin names?!"
———————————————————
enjoooyyyy<<<333