Chapter 2 ✵

"Thank you for your hard work today

"Thank you for your hard work today. You're all dismissed." The manager said as all the workers slowly left the cafe one by one, once their ride arrived.

Jisung sighed as he stopped in front of the train station.

"Close for further repairman huh?"

He idly took his phone out and called a cab. "My moneyy~"

-

"You back?" Felix said eyes focused on the drama series he was watching.

"Nope, I'm still in the cafe." Jisung replied sarcastically as he hanged his coat up and brought his bag to his room.

"Haha funny. By the way, Seungmin is visiting."

Jisung's head popped out of his room, eyes filled with joy. "Really?!"

"Yeah. It's his last visit before graduating. Then he might be coming back, to stay and I don't know, become a doctor here or something." Felix answered.

"Ohohoho yesss! After we get the degree, are you gonna maintain your job?"

"Yeah, being a dance instructor is not bad." Felix replied.

"What about you? Still with the cafe?"

Jisung paused. "Nah, I'm gonna find a permanent job now. We just have to wait for the ceremony and get the degree only lol."

"Yeah, lol. Mine is kinda useless though." Felix said laughing.

"Mine might not be, lol." Jisung answered a bit hesitant.

"Do you know what kind off job you want?" Felix asked.

"Nope, not really."

Felix thought for a while when an idea popped in his head. "Changbin actually mentioned something about a vacant secretary spot! You don't even need a degree, just your highschool diploma is good enough dude!"

"Really?!" Jisung answered excitedly.

"Imma have to ask him first if it's still available tho."

"Oh oki then! I'll still continue my job hunting too then, incase. Night." Jisung waved to Felix as he went into his bedroom and flopped onto the bed.

"Ouch." He cried as he felt something sharp pierced his body from one of the side pocket of his pants.

He checked to see what it was, and that's when he realised,

"Oh..yeah. It was the thing that the rude customer dropped."

Jisung hold the thing up close and admired it. "This looks demn expensive."

It was a golden necklace that had a pair of golden rings dangling together. The only difference was that one was slightly smaller and had a small diamond on it.

"This has to be precious. I mean it's two rings in a necklace bits, that's usually like a sign of remembrance or something." Jisung said to himself.

He laid down on his bed after putting the necklace on his desk.

"I should return this as soon as possible. But how though...lol" Jisung thought as he slowly drifts into a deep slumber.

-

"So you lost it?"

"I fucking did."

"Dude chill, I don't know how important it is but you need to calm your mind first to be able to find it." Changbin spoke, trying to calm his friend down.

"I can't! What the fuck. How? I never took it off?!" Minho cursed as he ran his hands through his hair, frustrated.

"Ok, let's think back. Where have you been today. It might've dropped somewhere?"

"I was in my office the whole tim- No...I went to the cafe. But what if it dropped in the elevator? or lobby or-"

"Chill, if it was in the company it's easier. I'll call the security now to check all the footage and question the workers ok. It's the main HQ, there's not that many people working there only the higher ups ok, calm down."

"The cafe!"

"Which cafe?"

Minho groaned as he didn't even bother checking what the cafe was called earlier. "Ergh! It was that one cafe that has like good iced americano."

"Uhm..a bit more specific will ya?"

"The one that's like 5 minutes away from the HQ."

"SKZ cafe?"

"Thank you for coming to SKZ cafe! Please enjoy your coffee sir!"

"YEs SKZ Cafe!" Minho confirmed.

"Tomorrow is Saturday, they're only opened during weekdays."

Minho groaned.

"No it's fine, If you did dropped it, they'll probably keep it in their lost and found box or something. Plus it might still be in the HQ?" Changbin reasoned.

Minho just sighed in defeat. "Yeah...sorry for wasting your time."

"Eyy dude it's not a problem. Plus having someone else in this empty house is better than being alone right?"

"Yeah.."

"You should try finding someone lol." Changbin said before he left the house.

-

Minho sat on his bed anxiously. He can't lose it. It was too important. He can't lose it. This is probably the only time Minho's callous personality can either change drastically or gets even worse.

"I will find it."
———————————————————
I might not be able to post often anymore T^T but i'll still try!! <3
enjooyy<<<333