Chapter 23 ✵

Jisung woke up as he heard his stupid alarm ranged

He tiredly took his phone to stopped the alarm while checking the time. It then came to him as he saw the phone he was holding, wasn't actually his.

It was also still 5 o'clock in the morning and who defuq puts an alarm that early!

Jisung was about to throw the phone away when he suddenly felt his body unable to fully move.

He looked around with his sleepy eyes which then widened after seeing a pair of arm wrapped around his waist together with a pair of legs.

By now Jisung has already guessed who those arms and legs belongs to, including the phone, and he doesn't know whether he should just ignore it...or question his boss for putting an alarm that early..lik who def-

"You're awake..?"

Jisung went stiffed as he heard a voice, so raspy, barely whispering into his ears.

He kept quiet not really knowing what to actually do in this kind of situation..like I mean c'mon, it's his boss here???

"Are you awake.?" Minho repeated as he also was awoken by the small movements of the younger.

He slowly brought his head up to go look at whether the younger was sleeping or not, which Jisung quickly shut his eyes closed so that he won't get caught.

Minho just hummed and brought his head back onto the pillow not forgetting to tighten his grip on the younger, making himself more comfortable.

Did Jisung went back to his oh so comfortable slumber? Nope, he couldn't. :)

-

"Sir, wake up. We have 3 meetings to attend today and 2 suppliers to meet." Jisung said as he fixed his tie before placing the cup of coffee onto the coffee table for his boss to later drink.

Minho groaned before sitting up and taking his phone. He took at least 5 minutes to get himself to be fully awake before standing up and walking to the bathroom, completely ignoring the other presence.

-

Jisung decided to wait outside of the conference room for his boss as he felt the need to give the latter some privacy.

The familiar face finally showed up and they both continued their day, with the schedule that was already prepared, as if nothing happened.

-

"Sir for the project that will need to be postponed due the unfortunate events, do you have an idea of when the appropriate timing it could be held?" Jisung said as he brought a few of the files relating to the events and placed it on Minho's desk.

"Hmm I will email it to you later when I have made a decision with the other holders."

Jisung nodded before going back to his sit. He was actually finished with his work. He had already sent the invitations for the project event and had answered pretty much all the emails.

He took a quick glanced to Minho, curious on what the latter was doing, but immediately regretted it as he made eye contact with him.

Jisung slightly jumped at the sudden eye contact and quickly looked away and as if a button was pressed in his head, all the memories from the night before came pouring into his head.

This obviously took Minho by surprise especially after seeing how red the younger had become after making eye contact with him.

That's when his memory literally punched him in the face. "Did the ki- Was that real??" Minho thought as he slightly panicked.

"Hey?"

Jisung's body quickly stiffened as his back automatically became straight. "Yes sir!"

"Was it because I slept on the same bed?
.
.
.
I'm sorry ok..I was just extra tired yesterday, and I was pretty much tempted to sleep on a bed that has a fluffy comforter and a bigger spa- Basically sorry that you felt uncomfortable or something, but lik- deal with it."

Jisung just looked at Minho with his eyes slightly widened. He then continued to let out a small laugh.

"There's really nothing wrong with it~ Yes it was awkward but i guess now it isn't as long as you're not awkward!" Jisung said before shifting his attention back to his laptop, still smiling.

Minho was obviously slightly embarrassed for rattling out like that, but at least the atmosphere isn't as awkward anymore.

"Hey. You want to go eat-"

*click*

"Jisung~ May I talk with you for second?" The two males who was currently sitting quickly turned their head to where the voice came from.

"Haejun?"

"Yes, that's me. So can I talk to you? Oh wait! We can just go eat lunch together and talk there." Haejun suggested.

"That wouldn't be a problem with you right,

.

.

.

..Minho?"

Haejun said smiling.
——————————————————————

👀yup i updated againn~ i just felt like itt~
I drew this bcos I felt the need to do it T^T

👀yup i updated againn~ i just felt like itt~I drew this bcos I felt the need to do it T^T

STAYS LOVE LEEKNOW 😠💕❤️
Anyways have a great dayyy~