Chapter 11 ✵

Lixie☀️

Lixie☀️

Sorry dude. Changbin is
actually trying to hook you
up with your boss..

wat de actual fucc

i shuldn be tellin u dis tho

i actually felt lik u shuldn hav

mehn im really sorii. I just
didnt wan to interfere ig

so making me n Minho waste
our time coming all the way to
that restaurant is ok to u?

hey, it's a gud restaurant😘

we left😑

waht! why! are u comin
back neow?

no cos we got fuccin
soaked in rain

oh
so where r u now?

Minho's condo.

😳🤭

stop

😳😳😳😳😳😳

im gonna stop texting u

nooo im still 😳😳😳😳
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

😪

Jisung put down his phone on the small table located beside the bed. He had just finished drying his hair off and was still in his bathrobe.

It's already almost 11:27pm and it's not that he was scared to ask Minho to give him a ride to the train station, but he's actually scared to ride the train, by himself. Also the station closes at 12...

"Ergh, why am I such coward." Jisung cursed.

He went to take his clothes to see whether it was dried, which is most likely not because it has only been a few minutes, but really who cares, he'll just wear it.

But to his surprise it was gOne.

"Did Minho came into this room? Why did he take my clothes?"

"I was ordered to clean your clothes and give you a set of new ones." A voice spoke.

Jisung quickly turned to his back and saw a lady around her late 40s smiling at him.

He quickly bowed to the lady, a bit awkward as she left the room.

-

Jisung started packing his things and brought his charger back into his bag, ready to depart.

He creaked the door open and saw a hallway of paintings. "Wat de fuq?" Jisung thought.