Chapter 29 ✵

"You're fired."
-

"Minhoo! You safely arrived" Chan said as he brought the younger into a warm hug.

"I was so worried!" He continued, slightly hitting the latter on the arm.

Chan's attention then shifted to the slightly shorter male, which made him smile warmly.

"Sorry you had to go through-"

"No..it's fine." Jisung said quickly cutting Chan off.

Chan just nodded as he lightly tapped Jisung's shoulder.

"Ok then let's go, I'm driving."

-

Jisung stayed quiet in the car as Chan and Minho exchanged a few words.

"Wait Chan where are we going?"

"The Hospital."

"Wai- What??" Minho panicked as he tapped Chan's shoulder a bit to aggressively.

"We're not going to the hospi-"

"We're here!" Chan quickly said as he abruptly stopped the car and went out.

Minho sighed in annoyance and went out of the car, with Jisung following behind.

-

"Mr.Lee. The patient has return, you may visit her now."

"Her?" Jisung thought.

Minho stood up, together with Chan and went into a room. Jisung feeling the tension of the atmosphere just sat on a nearby bench.

"You're not bringing him in?" Chan asked.

"Why should i?"

"I mean-"

"We have nothing to do with each other anymore."

"Huh ok- wait what? What do you mean by that?"

Minho didn't reply. Instead he just quickened his pace not wanting to answer.

"Minho wait-" Chan asked getting a hold of Minho's shoulder.

"You mean...you didn't right?"

"Did what?"

"You..i don't know, f-fi" Chan struggled

"Fired?"

"yeah.."

"I don't need a secretary anymore. It's pretty reasonable to me." Minho replied

Chan looked at Minho confused. "What?! Why defuq- I don't get it, why??"

"He makes my life harder. Done, we have nothing else to discuss about ok."

Chan just stood there as he watched Minho walked towards the patient.

"Mother-"