Chapter 22 ✵

Minho stumbled into the room but paused as he saw Jisung in front of him

He stared at him, eyebrows furrowed as he tried to stabilise his body.

"S-Sir? Are you perhaps drUnk?"

Minho was confused. I mean he wasn't in his right mind anyways.

"Sir you're drunk. Wait." Jisung said as he made his way to the bathroom.

He brought a wet towel out, together with a pile of water and placed it on the coffee table.

Jisung then took Minho's arm and guide him to the sofa for him to sit down.

He took the towel and wiped Minho's face with it to freshen him.

"I'll make you some coffee. Go take a shower." Jisung said before he stood up.

He was about to make his way to the small kitchen when suddenly a hand pulled him down. 

Eyes widened, Jisung looked behind to see Minho staring right at him.

"Yes-"

Without warning, Minho pulled Jisung to the sofa and hovered on top of him.

"Wha-"

Jisung stopped as felt Minho's hand on his cheeks.

"Watefuq!!?!"

"M-Minho sto-p. Y-You're drunk." Jisung said as he pushed his boss's chest away from him.

Minho didn't budge.

He kept his eyes on Jisung eyes filled with nothing, his face still flushed from drunkenness.

Jisung wanted to reject him, kick him off of him so badly, but why can't he?

Slowly he closed his eyes letting the latter hovering over him leaned down.

closer and closer.

And their lips met.

Jisung couldn't help but melt at the kiss. It felt nice. An explosion of euphoric feeling left his body.

"What is this?"

It went for a few seconds which felt like forever. He enjoyed it, but it snapped to him. The moment he felt Minho's tongue grazed his bottom lip, his eyes went wide and his knee kicked Minho right in the _____.

"Aurgh!"

"S-Sorry..!" Jisung quickly apologised and bowed. "I-I'll make c-coffee n-ow."

-

"Base on my memory...did I kiss- No..did I?" Minho thought as he looked at himself in the mirror.

He's currently changing his clothes after being shoved into the bathroom by Jisung.

His eyes wondered to his lip as he wondered whether the memories that has been repeating in his head was true or not.

He shrugged it off as he walked out of the bathroom just to see Jisung, changed and is on the bed sleeping peacefully.

Minho's gaze wondered to the cup of coffee that Jisung had made for him causing him to let out a soft chuckle.

"It's already night, do I really need to drink that." He said before walking towards the coffee table and taking a sip of the coffee.

He ended up drinking the coffee anyway.

Minho was scrolling through his phone when he gulped the last drop of coffee.

He went to wash the cup in the small kitchen and put it down on the countertop to let it dry.

-

Minho debated whether he should sleep on the couch or give himself a favour and sleep on the bed instead.

I mean they're both males...there's really nothing to worry about right?

He carefully placed himself on the bed, trying his best not to make any loud sound to prevent Jisung from waking up.

I mean he wouldn't want to imagine the younger's reaction...

Minho proceeded to cover himself with the blanket and made himself comfortable.

"Today started off nicely but ended up disappointing me..but now is an exception." Minho thought.

.

.

.

"Because im sleeping on the bed! Yeah...it's the bed." He argued with his thoughts.

Slowly his eyelids felt heavy, and just like that he fell into a deep slumber.

———————————————————————

Belloo~ I managed to finish this chapter (didnt proof read 🙏 and its not the best 😔✊), it's like 2 am here and i have a chem test tomorrow but lik its kewl no pressure haha and yeh das pretty much it and i hope yall enjoy this update^^

Have a great day ^=^