Chapter 16 ✵

"What?"

"What?"

"Yeah, that's my cousin.."

"How old is your cousin..?"

"27..i think."

"dem.."
.
.
.
"This is weird."

"Yeah, very."

"It's like fate."

Minho paused. He looked at Jisung confused. "What nonsense are you talking about now.."

"No I mean, we met at the cafe, and your necklace conveniently fell, then you came to my house, and then suddenly I'm your secretary, and now my step mother with ur cousin?! like dem, dontchu think it's meant to be!"

Minho just continued to look at Jisung, unfazed.

"Let's just finished what we came here for." Minho said as they both shifted their attention back to the table across them.

Jisung secretly took a picture and with that he opened up the audio app and started recording the conversation. You know just to be safe.

-
"So you have the money?"

"Yeah."

"And how exactly did you get the money?"

"Somehow ok. It's not important. What's important is, the drug."

"Yeah, I just need the money."

"Ok. You're sure this plan will work right? What about your step son? Won't he somehow suspect?"

"He doesn't live with us. He's too young to understand, really."

"He's not that much younger than you right?"

"Shh, watever, just give me the money."

"Here."
.
.
.
"Took me a lot of effort you know to get it."

"hmm..sure. Have extra? I want to buy something."

"Yeah..."
-

Both Jisung and Minho looked at each other shocked.

The pair finally left the cafe and both Jisung and Minho just stayed quiet with both minds occupied with different opinions.

-

Minho stopped in front of Jisung's house but continue to face anywhere but Jisung.

It wasn't the feeling of awkward but more to 'HOW DEFUQ AM I RELATED TO SUM STUPID SHIT DAT USED MY MONEY FOR A GOLD DIGGING WOMAN DATS MARRIED TO MY WORKER' yes,

it was rather specific.

Jisung carefully opened the car door but stopped right before closing it.

"I'll make coffee." Jisung said before closing the door shut and running back into his house.