Chapter 25 ✵

Beep

Beep

The plan might've changed a little...it's earlier then I expected.

Beep

-

After many unanswered calls, Minho began to worry about the whereabouts of his secretary.

He had called his bodyguard to reach out to the security team of the resort for a better chance of finding Jisung.

So why was he very worried?

Jisung is a full fledged adult. He can take care of himself, right?

Well most probably because Minho is currently holding onto Jisung's wallet which had pretty much all the important things such as money, both debit and credit cards and shockingly his ID which he shouldn't be going out without it...

He also would have expected Jisung to at least answer his phone calls but the possibility of it being dead is also appropriately high.

But the most worrying thing about the situation right now is the time. It has been at least around 3 to 4 hours ever since Minho realised that Jisung wasn't around.

He took around an hour or more to wait just incase that he might be overreacting. But after the clock strikes 12 o'clock in the morning, Minho didn't hesitate and quickly contacted his security team.

It is now currently 5 minutes to 2 in the morning and Minho is pretty much still awake, sitting at the edge of his bed, waiting nervously for some kind of news from Jisung's whereabouts.

He's both tired and frustrated.

He will make sure that Jisung will be getting a straight mf speech from him when he returns.

"Really Jisung..just come back already..." Minho thought as brought his hand to his forhead in attempt to somehow ease his headaches.

-

Kriiing

Yes! Did you finally found a location
or some sort?

Unfortunately no sir, but we do found
out that another employee of yours
who hasn't returned yet...should we
also bring another search party
for him?

Another one??? Who?

Choi Haejun, sir.

Haejun?? He's not in his room?

Yes sir. We were going through all the
rooms of the resort after getting the
permission from the manager of the
hotel. It was permitted because you
have rented the whole resort.

Yeah yeah, but Haeju-

Beep

"Sir Minho? Are you still there?"

"Sir!, so do we bring more search party?"

"I don't know..the line got cut off for some reason.."

"Wut..do we check-"

"We'll continue the search. He knows what to do if he's ever in trouble."

"Yes sir!"

——

"Huh?"

Minho furrowed his eyebrow as he saw he's phone screen turned black.

He stood up and walked quietly to his drawer and took out a black item which he then puts into his back pocket.

He felt uneasy.

He's phone was fully charged... *ding*
.
.
.
Minho looked to where the sound came from.

"My phone..."

He hesitantly opened his phone and saw an anonymous email sent to him...

"Lol an email.."

He clicked on the email but was redirected to his gps.

An unknown address was apparently keyed into it. Minho was obviously hesitant about this whole situation. It's just so confusing. Who? and for what cause??

Before he was about to contact his security team, another email was sent.

"Han Jisung.
Only you."

Minho's eyebrows furrowed as he threw his phone onto the floor annoyed.

He doesn't like how this situation is going.

——

Minho quietly sneaked out from his room door, the one facing the beach. He had change his attire to a normal grey sweatpants with a hoodie and a cap on.

He brought the necessary items with him, especially his phone incase of another stupid email being sent to him while he made his way to the location that also needed the use of his phone.

Stoping to let out a deep, frustrating sigh. He looked up to the night sky where the moon was in its brightest.

"Han Jisung..."

"Don't fucking do anything
.
.
.
I'm on the way.."

[email sent]
————————————————————————

i want to finish this book before the year ends T^T

im gonna try n make dat possible ;-;

hope yall r actually enjoyin dis book dat i pretty much almost lost interest with buuutt i read back the plot n i guess i shuld just finish it aredy =,=

anyways enjooyy, im gon sleep now and have a great dayyy~