Chapter 1 - Prologue

Prologue

Everyone has a soulmate, they just don't know who. There are many different ways you can find your soulmate, so how will The Newsies find theirs? Read as our Favorite Ships find their soulmates in a High-school AU.

Third Person POV

There are many different ways you can find your soulmate.

The first one is you and your soulmate share an eye color. You have your soulmates eye color in one eye, and your soulmate has your eye color in one eye. They turn back to normal when you make eye contact three times with your soulmate, and you can see what your soulmate sees, if you put your hand over that eye.

The second one is you get a black mark on your skin when and where your soulmate first touches you. The black mark stays on your skin, and your soulmates skin until you touch again, and it disappears.

The third one is Telepathy. You speak to your soulmate through your mind. This one never actually goes away, so you can always use Telepathy with your soulmate, even when you've found them.

The fourth one is you and your soulmate both have a string connected to the other persons, and you have to go find your soulmate by following the string.

The fifth one is you get your soulmates first words to you written on your arm. The first thing your soulmate says to you, and you and your soulmate can write to each other on your skin. Anywhere, your arm, face, leg, etc.

The final one is where you feel your soulmates pain. You get any scars, bruises, cuts, etc that your soulmate gets. This one is the worst one you can get, especially if your soulmate always gets hurt.

Ships (unless someone suggests another):

- Spot x Race = Sprace (mainly 1)
- Jack x Davey x Crutchie = ? (mainly 2)
- Tommy boy x Finch = Tinch
- Blink x Mush = Blush
- Specs x Romeo = Spromeo
- Katherine x Sarah = Karah
- Albert x Elmer = Almer
- Ace x Smokes = Smace
- Ike x Hotshot = Ikeshot
- Les x Tumbler x Lucky = ?
- JoJo x Mike = Jomike
- Henry x Buttons = ?
- Skittery x Waves = ?
- Boots x Red = Roots
- Smalls x Sniper = ?

If you remember or request any other ships, I will put them in, unless the person is already taken.

Grades -

Katherine, Sarah, Jack, Spot, Skittery, Waves, and Ace - Junior
Race, Davey, Elmer, Crutchie, Henry, Albert, Mush, Blink, Boots, Specs, JoJo, Buttons, Romeo, Finch, Hotshot, Tommy boy, Mike, Ike, Smalls, Sniper, Red, and Smokes - Sophomore
Les, Tumbler, and Lucky - Fourth Grade

Please suggest more ships if you have more characters you want in here. Make sure the other ships don't interfere with the ones I already have.