Out for a walk.

Gavin waved goodbye to Chris and walked down the driveway. "Where's my....oh..right. We took Chris's car. Dang it."

Gavin began walking to the precinct. It was cold and he didn't want to freeze to death while out here so... He looked around, with no one inside he jumped forward, doing a barrel roll, as a brown and white spotted cat took his place. The cat stretched and ran, breaking into a sprint.

About ten minutes later, he heard a growl. He skidded to a stop and looked around. Who... What the hell is that smell!? Oh god it smells like... He lifted his nose and walked towards the smell. Please don't make me regret this...

The cat stood at the entrance of the alleyway. His blood ran cold, his eyes widen and he stepped back. There were two wolves, a grey and brown one with hazel eyes similar to Conner's, it was closest to him. A bit further down stood a black and blue wolf with a dead body underneath it. The wolf's ears tilted backwards and it spun around. It's icy blue eyes pierced the cat's green ones, almost paralyzing him. The grey-ish wolf turned as Gavin bolted. He was not dying today, and definitely not to a wolf.

The black wolf gave the grey one a glance before bolting after Gavin. The grey wolf headed through the alleyway and turned to try and cut him off. Gavin panicked, not only was he being chased by two wolves, his stamina was running out. He might start having to use his magic, either way something would kill him. Or close to.

He sensed his surroundings. He knew this area better than anyone. Hank's house was a few blocks down, Fowler's the block in front of it. He didn't want them getting hurt or killed though. The nearest place he could hide would be the abandoned house or the forest. The forest he knew like the back of his hands, so he moved faster.

The wolf tailing him knew exactly where it was going, sending a message to the grey wolf, about where to cut him off. Gavin's ears picked up on the frequency, making him slow down a bit, wincing in pain.

The wolf internally grinned at this and took his opportunity to catch up and strike. The large paw tore into the cats back like fire to paper. He swore for a second the cat screamed in pain, it hissed, stumbling a bit. It turned to the wolf, the green eyes that were once terrified, were now full of rage and hatred, catching the wolf off guard.