Love?

It had been a week Gavin had fallen asleep on their drive home. Nines smiled at the smaller figure. Once they arrived he picked Gavin up, koala style, walked to Gavin's apartment and unlocked the door. He froze.

Inside the apartment was a faunus with black ears and a blue ish tail, he was sitting with his legs crossed and grinning.

"My my...I never thought Gavin would fall for an android." Nines growled.

Name: Adrian Astros
Age: 38
Species: Wolf Faunus
Gender: Male
Type: Alpha
Pack: Knights
Powers: Deception with fire.

Nines mentally called Conner his led staying red. "I suggest you leave if you value your skeletal integrity. "

Gavin nuzzled his head into Nines's neck, his tail sways a bit then fluffs. His eyes open as Nines puts him down. "Well well well...my little witch is a cat as well? I'm not surprised..."

Gavin growled. He hated Adrian with every fiber of his being. His scars, his nightmares, fears, all caused by him.

Gavin placed his hand out a scythe appearing. A grabbed out and swung it silently. "Leave. Now." His ears pointed backwards, his tail fluffed, his stress levels rising.

Adrian just smiled and walked closer. He stood infront of Gavin, who was growling loudly. "You really think...you can beat me? Even if you do...my pack will kill you."

He looked over at Nines then back at Gavin punching him aside. He quickly got up but before he could Nines had shot Adrian in both legs and his right arm. Gavin flinched and Adrain howled as he fell over. "I could honestly care less about the way you treat me...or your pack chasing me. But don't you dare touch my kitten."

He placed the gun directly on Adrian forehead. "Nines don't...he's not worth a bullet...just let him and his pack rot in jail...."

Nines shot the wolf's left arm, making him scream. "NINES!!" "What it moved!!"