New Partners

After about three days off, Gavin was fully healed, the scars the wolf left were still there. His ex killed someone, and almost killed him. Not that he would tell anyone...but his ex is dangerous. He sighed, hiding his tail with his magic, placing a beanie and hoodie over his ears, and went to work. Tina picked him up from his house, since Elijah took his motorcycle and his car was still at the precinct. "Gavin, don't EVER scare me like that again."

He laughed. "It's not my fault the wolves attacked me." "Yes but you wanted to investigate!!" "T, I'm a detective it's my job, our job!!"

Tina glared but drove off. When they arrived Gavin walked through the door smirking. "Alright, anyone who bet I was in a coma or died, pay up." Tina punched his shoulder, being wary of his back. "Gavin!!"

Before he could respond Fowler's voice beat him to it.

"Very funny Reed. My office, now." Gavin sighed and followed the captain's orders. He walked in and sat down, not noticing the wolf android in the corner. "Since you witnessed a murder, and were injured in the process. I'm assigning you a partner."

Gavin nodded, clearly annoyed, "Where are they?" Fowler flicked his eyes at the corner, Gavin immediately noticed and jumped in alarm.

"Oh no. Listen I am NOT working with that thing. What on earth makes you think I'll work with an android, let alone a wolf!!"

Fowler looked at Gavin, " How'd you know it was a wolf, his ears and tail are hidden."

The android smirked, opened his eyes, and scanned the kitten.

Name: Gavin Reed
Age: 36
Species: Cat/Witch faunus
Type: Omega
Pack: None- -Former Pack: Knights-
Height:  5'9
Weight: 136 pounds
Job: Lead Detective for homicides at DPD.

Gavin's heart raced, nearly falling out of the chair. Icy blue eyes with grey met his own green ones. They stared at each other, Gavin would have hissed and teleported but he didn't feel like passing out anytime soon. Fowler looked at the two confused, "Alright you to get out of my-"

Before he could finish Gavin had bolted, and hid in the Evidence Room. Fowler looked at Nines, he nodded and Nines went to look for him.

He walked around, looking in the break room, bathroom, and interrogation rooms. He walked to the Evidence room and opened the door. Gavin was looking at something, consumed in the table in front of him. Not wanting to startle him he knocked on the door and closed it behind him. "Detective? Are...are you okay?"

Gavin jumped and spun around. "What? Oh yeah. I'm fine phck off." Nines walked over to the detective, who's stress levels were steadily rising. "Detective, what are you doing..."

The android was standing in front of Gavin who had fear in his eyes.