I'm. Not. Him.

Gavin was laying on the floor catching his breath as Elijah walked in with milk and cookies. "Just because I'm a cat doesn't mean- OH COOKIES-"

Elijah snorted and placed the the items down, leaving his brother to devour them. "So...you've not only managed to almost blow up my gym but your somehow still conscious."

Gavin nodded. "I passed out about two hours ago and woke up 30 minutes ago.."

Elijah smiled a bit and ruffled the cat's hair. "That's about 4 hours less good job."

Gavin rolled his eyes and finished the last cookie. He stared at the floor for a moment. "How's........how's Dad..." Elijah bit his lip. "He's better...Mom's not beating him up so....that's a plus..."

Gavin and Elijah had two different fathers same mother. Elijah was born first with an affair, Gavin was born a few months later. Gavin's father, Lucas, was married to their mother, Luanne. Luanne had an affair with a man named Zachary, Elijah's father.

Lucas didn't care though, he loved both as his own. Luanne was abusive, verbal, physical, in every way you can think of. One day he protected the boys, she beat him to the point of where he was in a coma. She was arrested, and the two went to go live with Zachary.

Gavin laid back down, Elijah following suit. "I'm... not like him, right? I'm not like Mom or Zachary, right?"

"Not even close....you're so much better Eli...you're more like Dad..." Elijah smiled a bit and sat up. "So...Conan's nice..."

Gavin rolled his eyes and flicked one of his ears. "Yeah, yeah but I'm currently getting chased by a pack of wolves, the alpha being one of my exs, and am not in the mood for a wolf...." Gavin looked outside.

"He's pretty sweet though..."