Animal Crossing Characters Actually Want To Eat You

*Based on a true and silly experience.

Have you ever noticed how close the animal crossing animals get to you?
There's only one logical conclusion to this. They want to eat you. It's obvious, from the usually one-sided friendship to licking their lips at night. Once you run out of items to give them, they are going to come from you. Tom Nook likes his debts paid in flesh, not cash. They can't go eating villagers willy-nilly because people would start to notice. It's obviously a very choosy process. There's a reason why they try to get so close to you. They wanna know your smell, your build...your taste. They have no problem with cannibalism,let alone villagerisim. Haven't you seen Octavius the octopus eat calamari, his squid cousins? More importantly, haven't you noticed how some villagers disappear from your screen and the animals act like they weren't even there? They're all in on this, even Isabelle. If you're nice to people, they won't suspect a thing. She knows where each villager lives, for those pocket camp players out there, she knows your camp. It's all set up. You don't choose which animals are with you the most. They choose you and  are waiting for the right moment to ambush you. They'll have some nice tasty villager, and you won't get points for being a part of that meal. But you know what their absolute favorite food is?

Player.