The History Of Fishes

Isaac Newton had wrote the so-called wonderful book called "The Principia". It contained fundamental theories and equations that explained the world around us. This is not an essay about him. There are loads of those.

This essay is about the legendary book that almost caused Newton's Principa to not be published, "The History Of Fishes".

While it was much scorned by the society it originated from, I argue that this book was most likely better than "The Principa" because of its closer relevance to the general public. Sure, physics relates to everyone, but who actually cares about it besides those interested in the scientific community?
"The History Of Fishes" must be packed with thousands of gorgeous fish illustrations and tons of interesting facts about the aquatic creatures we know and love, and some love to eat. It was an educational book everyone could enjoy! Like bird books. Everyone loves bird books, especially bird watchers. Fish books must be the same.

Why waste time reading essential equations when you could be a genius on the blue trout? Does anyone care about the hours and effort that was put into the making of this book? No! Which is unfair. Everyone knows gravity and inertia are present on earth, even if they don't know how or why. But do you know when the catfish was discovered? Or all about the mighty tuna? Learning about the aquatic life around us is just as important as realizing how certain forces work.

"The History Of Fishes" is underrated. The only reason why it's obscure and was so disliked was because it got in the way of more important science. Water is essential in life to! We should know what's swimming around in it! If you hate math, love fish, fun facts, illustrations, and obscure entertainment, then be the person keeping "The History Of Fishes" alive. It's by far the better book than "The Principa".