Chapter 1

Grace's POV

''Thank you, Grace! You are my saviour.'' My colleague Anita said to me as she packed her things in a purse.
''No problem, Anita.'' I smiled at her as she was leaving the cafe.

She actually asked me to help her out because she was going to her mother whose in a hospital. It's not a problem for me. I was in a morning shift and I'm going to be in evening now.

I finished high school last year and I was part timer there, and now they took me for full time employee. I'm really satisfied with the payment and my boss. He is elder man, but very kind.

I was waitressing whole the time and let me tell you, my feet are on fire from aching. I haven't even told father about staying another shift so he will get mad.

My boss visited so I told him about Anita's problem. He was understandable, because he also knows her situation. Anita is year younger than me and still a high school student.

Around 9 p.m. I locked the cafe and headed home. These streets are dark and scary at the night so I sometimes run to get faster home. As I was coming home, I didn't expect to see two black expensive cars in front of my house.

My father is not doing clear bussiness. He always invites suspicious people to our house. I don't know what will happen if the police finds out about all this, but he is going deeper and deeper.

I unlocked the house and entered leaving my shoes on the small shelf in the entrance. I headed to the living room to see who came. My father always warned me to greet his ''friends''.

When I walked in all eyes were on me which made me squirm at my feet. All eyes were on me except one. The man was typing on his phone something.

''Where were you?'' I heard my dad's angry voice.
''I was changing Anita on her shift.'' I said quietly. My father narrowed his eyes at me, but luckily let go of the topic.

The eyes of a man who was typing on a phone raised to me. I was stunned. This man is so handsome, but I can't deny his dark aura. I studied his face for a few seconds. Black messy hair, beautiful brown eyes, sharp jawline and cigarette that was hanging low on his plump lips. Perfection.

''Introduce yourself to our guest.'' My father grumbled. I snapped out of my daze and extended my hand in his direction.
''My name is Grace.'' He just looked at my hand and didn't returned it. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and pulled my hand away.

''Grace, sit down.'' My dad said. Now, I was more confused than ever. My father never told me to sit with him when he has guests. I would always scury in my room and stay there until they left.

I didn't want to question him as I sat down next to him on one of the leather couches. I was uncomfortable with how this man was staring at me. Although, he was gorgeous, I knew he was dangerous.

''Mr. Malford came here to request something and that request has been granted to him.''
''What request?'' I asked.
''You are no longer living here. You are going with Mr. Malford to his house.''

I looked at me father in pure shock and got up.
''No, I'm not going anywhere with some stranger.'' I felt my tears swelling up in my eyes.
''You have no word in this, Grace. So you better shut up and go pack your stuff.'' My oh-so-called father told me.

I wiped few tears that fell on my cheeks  and went upstairs. If mom was here this would never happen. The fact that my own father, did this to me, hurt me the most.

I packed the suitcase with my things and hygiene stuff. I took the picture of my mom and placed it in a pocket. This is my end and I have no escape from this.

When I got downstairs, some bulky man took my suitcase from my hand. He went outside with two more while one was escorting me to one of the cars. I was so angry at my father that I didn't want to look at him at all.

The man opened the door for me and I was met with a mysterious man again. He didn't have cigarette anymore as he was looking out of the window.

''Why do I have to leave with you?'' I asked. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.
''Because I wanted you.'' He spoke for the first time. His voice is so thick and tension in the car built up.
''But why? I'm nothing special.'' I said confused.
''No more questions.'' He spoke lowly.

''But—'' I was cut off by booming voice.
''I said no more questions.'' He yelled. I jumped up in my seat. I gulped my saliva hard and leaned my head on the window. Few tears fell on my face that I couldn't hold anymore.

What was going to happen to me? I didn't deserve this. I just wish my mom was here. She would stop all of this. I miss her so much.