Chapter 6

Grace's POV

''Mom? Is that you?'' I looked at very familiar woman.
''I'm glad you remember me, my little Grace.''  She spoke as she got closer.
I ran and hugged her tightly.
''I missed you. Why did you leave me?''
''I had to, honey. But you will have better life than I had.'' She caressed my hair as I leaned in her touch.

Suddenly, sky became dark and lightning was heard. My mom looked scared when I heard the voice I was hating the most. My father appeared as he took out a gun and shot my mother.

I screamed as I watched her fall on a floor in pool of blood. I kneeled down next to her and cried my eyes out.

I opened my eyes gasping for air. I hate this nightmare the most. Room was dark, only the moonlight was shining through the window. My shirt was perked up as I was sweating.

David was sleeping peacefully next to me. I was still scared as I gently wrapped my arms around his neck. I know he is sleeping, but I will be less scared if I'm close to him.

He put his hands on my waist as he pulled me closer. I didn't even know he woke up when he kissed my cheek.
''I'm here.'' He whispered huskily in my ear as he tightened his arms around me.

I felt so delighted that he was here. I was falling asleep again as I kissed his cheek. I couldn't forget about the nightmare, but I was relieved that I didn't have dreams anymore.

When I opened my eyes, I was met again with cold bed as every morning. I touched his pillow that was still slightly warm and put my head on it.

I'm so glad he was here when I had this dream. I haven't had it in a long time and every time I have different dialouge with my mom, but it all ends up with my mom getting killed by my father.

I dragged myself out of the bed and took a shower and did the neccessities. I tucked white shirt in blue skirt and put my hair in a ponytail. As I got out of the closet, my phone dinged.

My face lit up when I saw from who I got my message. It was from my childhood best friend Antonio. He moved in next to me when we were around 9 years old, but left because of his father business in sophmore year of high school.

He texted me if we want to meet up because he arrived in the city. I was more than happy to respond with yes. I invited him to our house as I saw no problem with that.

He said he will arrive here around 11 a.m. I was excitedly waiting for him. I missed my best friend a lot. In no time I   heard some yelling at the front door. I got up and opened the door to see one of our bodyguards not letting Antonio inside.

''Hey, it's fine. He is my friend.'' I said stopping him.
''Boss said to not let anyone in.'' Bodyguard said with gruff voice.
''I can deal with the boss later. Now please let go of him.'' He let go of Antonio and I led him across the driveway to the house.

Antonio hugged me when we entered the house. I smiled as I hugged him back.
''I missed you, Grace.''
''Me too, Antonio. How have you been?''
''I have been good. You? You grew up.''
''I'm good. And look at you. You became a man.'' I chuckled as we entered the house.

''You live in a very beautiful house.''
''Thank you, but I'm not alone. I live with my husband.'' He looked shocked.
''You got married?''
''Yes, two weeks ago.''
''So he is the boss that man was talking about?''
''Yup. He is kinda of protective.'' I chuckled.

We were talking about how we spent these years. He said he will take over a company from his father and he wanted to visit me. We were talking for more than three hours when he said he had to go.

I was sad that he had to leave, but he needed to rush somewhere. I escorted him towards the front door where that bodyguard stood. I gave him a hug before he entered the car and drove off after waving me.

I went back to the house and started making lunch. David should be back around this time. Just when I said that I heard his booming voice in a hallway. He was calling my name in such an anger.

I rushed to see what's wrong. He looked livid and redfaced. I actually got scared of him looking like this. What did I do wrong?

''Who told you to let anyone in the house?'' He shouted.
''It was my friend. You don't need to worry.'' I said.
''Which friend?''
''Antonio. But he is harmless.''
''A male friend? What did you do together?''

Was he really thinking I was cheating him?

''We were just talking, David.'' I said with hint of anger. He stared at me with dark eyes that I actually got scared of him.
''Our room. Now.'' He spoke lowly.
I tried to reach his face, but he moved my hands.
''David, please!''
''Now, Grace.''

I turned on my heel and went upstairs. Why is he so angry? I didn't cheat on him so he can act like this. I entered our room, waiting for him when he entered not long after me.

He closed the door as he stared at me.
''Strip.'' He said. Wait, what?
''Please, I didn't do anything wrong.''
''I didn't ask you if you did. Strip all of your clothes. Now.'' He said calmly.

Tears brimmed in my eyes as I unbuttoned my skirt and pulled her down. I removed my shirt, leaving me in only undergarments.

''David, please stop!'' I pleaded him, but he just shook his head. He also started removing his clothes and that scared me more. I was completely naked in front of him as he removed all of his clothes. I restrained my look off of his large member as heat rushed to my cheeks.

He got closer and removed the hair tie before pushing me down on a bed. I bounced on the soft matress as he ranked my body up and down, making me embarassed.

He lowered himself and got between my legs making me open them more. He came close to my face before kissing me deeply and slipping his tongue in. I moaned as he massaged my mouth.

He let go of my, now swollen, lips and moved to kissing my cheek and jawline.
''You are mine, Grace, and I don't like to share.'' He whispered in my ear before licking it. He moved beneath my ear as he took my leg in his large hand.
''Your pu**y is mine and only my co*k will go inside her.''

I put my hands in his hair as he returned to kissing my lips. I felt his rock hard member resting on my lower stomach. I whimpered from the loss of contact when he pulled away.

''I never—'' He cut me off by giving me sweet kiss.
''I know, baby. I'm going to take care of you.'' He whispered as he kissed me once again. I nodded slightly as he continued making love to me.