Chapter 9

Grace's POV

I finished with my shift and felt like trunk hit me. I felt tired and hungry, but on top of this all I knew my husband was waiting for me at home.

I came home and went in the kitchen to make myself to eat something. I made turkey sandwich quickly and shoved it in my mouth. Once I fullfilled my hunger, I went to our room.

I caught a sight of him lying down on our bed with laptop in his lap as he was typing something. I ignored his presence and went to the closet to gather clothes for showering.

He didn't move an inch when I got out of the closet and I rushed into the bathroom, locking the doors after me. Just in case he tries to enter.

I washed myself with my strawberry shampoo and dried myself when I finished. I put on my undergarments and threw his shirt over me, before stepping out.

I went to lay on my side of the bed and covered myself with thin blanket. I still missed the warmth his body provided even if I was warm enough. I was so tired when my head hit the pillow that my eyes closed immediately.

I opened my eyes to find myself looking at the ceiling. I really needed this sleep more than I needed anything. I looked down to find David's face between my boobs and his hand was on my butt.

I rolled my eyes at the position and tried to remove him from me. He groaned and pressed more into me. How much I liked that he is cuddling in me, I was still "angry" at him.

''David, move!'' I warned him, but didn't affect him. I took his hand that was on my butt and brought it to his side. He opened his eyes and lifted himself up.

''If I wanted to move I would move, but I obviously didn't.'' He spoke as he grazed his nose over my cheek.
''But I wanted to.'' I said feeling burst of confidence. He raised his eyebrow in amusement and let out low chuckle.

''Why are you still mad at me?'' He asked whining a little which I found very cute, but I couldn't back down now.
''Why did you lie to me at first place? And why do you go around killing people for some stupid mistakes?'' I asked.

''Did Mayson told you that?''
''Is that really important now?'' I huffed.
''It's not important.'' He said as he leaned down to kiss my neck. Is he really avoiding question?

He lifted up my shirt and started kissing down my tummy. He slowly removed my panties and kissed down my parts. I restrained myself from moaning as he slowly licked it up and down. I grabbed his hair and pulled him closer buckling up my hips.

He was licking me all over until I released. I panted as he lifted up his head and looked at me licking his lips. He tried to go further before I pulled my panties up and got up from bed.

That's your punishment, mister. He will now know not to mess with me anymore. I have become really nervous and angry these days.

''What the f**k, baby?'' He yelled, probably frustrated that he couldn't get any.
''What?'' I said innocently.
''You will leave me like this?''
''Like wait? You seem fine to me.'' I said in a mocking tone.

''So you would feel better if I go out to f**k some whore to let out my my sexual frustration?'' He said angrily.
I became livid as I slapped him hard. He caught his red cheek and looked at me with guilt swallowing his eyes.

''I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry.'' He pleaded me as he attempted to grab my hand.
''Don't touch me. Go sleep with someone else if that would make you feel better.'' I said as I took my pillow and went to other room.

I felt tears staining my cheeks as I got inside the guest room and locked the door. I didn't even laid on the bed when David started knocking on the door rapidly.

''Baby, please open the door. I was angry and didn't mean to say that. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry.''
''David, please leave me alone now. I don't want to see you or hear you.'' I said trying to not sound like I'm bawling my eyes out.

''Baby, please. You know that I love making love to you and only you. I didn't want to say all of that.'' He still pleaded at me as I just shook my head.
''Leave me alone for now.'' I whispered but he obviously heard me as he removed himself of the door.

I ploped down on the bed and hugged my pillow tighter. How could he say that in my face, intentionally or not? Does he even love me, even a bit, just like I do?