Chapter 10

Grace's POV

I woke up in the guest bedroom, my eyes swollen from crying. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash myself. I took a long warm shower before going to our room for clothes.

Room was empty so I rushed to the closet. I took elastic grey dress that was reaching my knees and perfectly went down my body. When I got out, David stood in the room with towel wrapped around his waist.

I brushed past him when he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.
''I miss you, baby. Please, stop ignoring me.'' He whispered as his hands rubbed my sides.
''It's not easy, David. You hurt me a lot. So please stop pleading me because you'll get nowhere doing that.'' I said as I removed his hands and went out of the room.

I jumped up when I heard loud thud inside the room. He is probably angry again so he is stressing that on our things that are probably worth hundreds of dollars. I shook my head in disbelief and went downstairs.

I made myself pancakes and poured ketchup on them. So yummy. Once I filled my tummy, I went outside to take a walk around the neighbourhood. This is really peaceful one with a lot of trees and houses are not too close to each other, I mean these are mansions.

I was walking down the sidewalk when quite big black van stopped next to me. I got scared and started walking faster until some buff arm wrapped around my waist and one hand went on my mouth preventing me from screaming.

Other man opened the door for this man who was holding me. They harshly put me in the backseat of the van and put some rag in my mouth. I squirmed in the seat as they tied my hands. I started crying from fear and I just wished David was with me.

The man who opened the door lifted the phone to his ear as he spoke.
''We have her, Boss. We will arrive in an hour.'' His voice was gruff and he hung down immediately when he said that. My eyes stung from tears and I couldn't even wipe them.

They were teasing me whole the way by touching my leg and playing with my hair and saying dirty thing that made me disgusted with myself. We arrived to some unusual destination when they again dragged me out.

They pulled me inside the old building and I saw few big guys standing next to the door where these two pulled me towards. They pushed me inside after untying me and locked the door after me.

The room was horrendous. One old bed was in the corner and almost broken table was across it. There was only one light bulb on the ceiling that barely gave light. There was another space without the door where was toilet.

Why did they kidnap me? Is it because of David? Maybe they want him. I sighed as I sat on the bed and stared blankly at the wall. I miss David.

David's POV

I was angry, but at myself. I know I hurt her and I really want her forgivness. I have so many emotions bottled inside and it's hard when she is ignoring me all the time.

I went downstairs to find her, but the kitchen was empty. I tried searching in the library for her but it was also empty. I rushed upstairs to see if she was in the room she was staying in.

I searched in the bathroom and it was all empty. I pressed my palms against the sink and fumed in anger. Even after dialling her number, she hasn't reponded.

There is only one reason, she is nowhere to be found. I became livid at the thought someone kidnapped her. I accidentally looked over the trash bin and widened my eyes at the pink thing.

I picked up the positive pregnancy test in my shaking hands before trashing it in the can. I felt like I would burst out of anger.

First, because my woman and my child are in danger and second she hid from me that she is carrying my child. I will kill them all then Grace will see consequeances.