Chapter 20

David's POV

I couldn't fall asleep as thoughts jumbled up in my mind. I pulled my baby closer to me as she put her leg over my torso and hand at the back of my neck. I smiled at her gesture as I wrapped my arm around her back and took her soft leg that was on me in my hand rubbing it slowly.

I kissed crown of her head which made her let out soft moan in content. I always love how she is so responsive. I missed my little baby more than anything.

It's true I had amnesia at first, but after two weeks of spending time with her I remembered everything and I'm so sad to know she has been suffering so much because of me. The reason I don't want to tell her yet, is because I need to settle down things about that bastard Antonio.

But that's going to be over today so I can tell her about getting my memories back. She has been trying so hard these past few weeks and I'm so proud of her for being so strong.

Our baby is four, already five months big. It has been growing really well and healthy. Her bump is perfectly round shape which makes her so adorable. She gained weight a bit and it looks so sexy on her. Her legs are so thick now.

I didn't even noticed it was morning already as she started stirring. I closed my eyes pretending to sleep and felt her placing her soft lips on my cheek. Warmth of her lips and body disappeared as she got up from bed.

I heard her going out in the bathroom when I opened my eyes. She is so cute when she kisses my cheek or forehead. I love her so much because of that.

I pretended to be awake when she got out of the bathroom.
''Good morning, Grace.'' I said as I got up.
''Morning, David.'' She smiled and went to the closet. I quickly went to the bathroom and washed myself then brushed my teeth.

I noticed she wears leggings the most, but I don't mind if she is comfortable and it makes her bump so cute. She kissed my cheek when she left downstairs to make us breakfast.

I tucked in my black pants, white button up shirt and took matching suit jacket. I left downstairs to see her finishing pancakes. I sat down on a bar stool and waited for her. She served me a plate with pancakes.

I watched her as she licked the finger that had a chocolate on it. I smirked at my thoughts. That will be my c*ck tonight and I'll make sure to f**k her raw. Just the thought about her little warm mouth wrapped around my c*ck, is making me hard.

I finished quickly because I had the urge to bend her over the table and f**k the sh*t out of her. She gave me a cheek kiss before I went out of the door.

I rushed to my office where I was met with my men. Today was the last day that we need to work on Antonio. He actually got in some really bad bussiness and he wasn't getting out alive. And that came to my advantage when I killed him.

I became partner with the mafia boss whom Antonio owned money to. He planned to kill him but I already finished the job. Just the thought about that bastard is making me crazy.

I finished all the paperwork regarding that matter and it was finally done. After four hours of fixing everything, I was done. There was still left the lunch with Vince, that mafia boss.

We had a lunch in the nice resturant. Vince is crazy person. Maybe he can go to mental hospital, but he has good intentions except when he is working. But regardless, he is good friend to start with.

I came home around seven at the afternoon, because Vince got drunk and he was making me stay. So that's how I ended up, almost six hours with him and taking him to his house. That man is crazy like I said.

I didn't found Grace down so I went upstairs. I heard water running in the bathroom as I went to undress myself. Just when I undressed myself, I got a phone call from James.

''Hello, Boss. I just wanted to ask you if I should act normal around Grace or are you still keeping a secret?''
''I will tell her that I remembered her so act normal. I have been hiding it enough.'' I said.
''Okay, Boss. Goodbye.'' I hung down the phone.

''You were hiding it from me, David?'' I heard her voice as I turned around. She was dressed in my shirt and she was looking at me with anger and sadness in her eyes.
''I did, but it was only for a week. I-''
''How could you?'' She cut me off.
''Baby, I'm sorry. I was settling things down and I wanted to tell you when that was finished.'' I explained attempting to take her hand when she moved away.

''Why did you have to lie? Have you not seen me how torn apart I was because you couldn't remember me and our child?'' She said tears already on her cheeks. It broke my heart to see her like this and I know I'm at fault for this all.

''Grace, I was settling things down about that bastard who tried to hurt you. I didn't want to hurt you like this.''
''But you did it. You hurt me now, you hurt me then also.''
''I'm so sorry, baby. You know how much I love you. I didn't want to hurt you, please understand me? Please, baby.'' I pleaded as I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me slowly. She started sobbing and hitting my chest.

''Leave me alone.'' She said attempting to get away from me. I tangled my fingers in her hair and smashed my lips on hers. She stopped hitting me as her hand stayed flat on my chest.

It felt so nice kissing her again. I molded my lips slowly against hers. I pulled her hair more which made her let out a moan in my mouth. Her lips tasted so nice and sweet.

I pushed her on a bed slowly and hovered over her. Her eyes were still glossy from crying as I leaned down and captured her lips again.

''I missed you so much, my little one.'' I whispered against her lips.
''Me too, David. I missed you a lot.'' She sniffled and pecked my lips. She is so adorable with her innocent eyes.

I removed my shirt on her gently and leaned down to kiss her bump. I missed my child too. I smirked as my evil side appeared. I unclasped her bra and saw her big breasts. They got really big since she is pregnant.

I noticed her blush which made me chuckle. She is so innocent and cute. I kissed her bump again and returned to her lips. I removed her panties showing her wet pu**y. This made me so hard that it's painful.

I quickly removed my boxers leaving me naked as I proped myself on the knees. She looked so devilishly sexy.

''Have you missed my c*ck also, babygirl?'' I smirked. Her cheeks went red at my question.
''Open you legs more for me to see your sweet pu**y.'' She obeyed to my command. I like when she is so submissive.

''Look how soaking it looks like. It's too ready for my c*ck to enter.'' I spoke wickedly as I put my middle finger on her entrance making her gasp. She unconciously came for me.

''You're such a good girl. You came for me just because I touched you.'' I chuckled. She looked at me confused and attempted to touch it, but I slapped her hand away.
''That's mine. You're not allowed to touch it.'' I said sharply. She looked at me like I have gone crazy.

I slapped her pu**y as she made a sound between gasp and moan.
''You're pu**y is soaking and raw. I love it like that.'' I smirked.
I leaned down and kissed her slowly. I missed her. I missed her whole. I missed her scent and smile. Damn, I love her so much.