Chapter 13

"Oh! A girl. "

Yupp.
A very very weak girl.
Soooo weak that her father alloted one of the bodyguards as an in-house self defense instructor, to make her a little less fragile!!

"I will take you first." He turned his attention towards Aditya.
Obviously the attacker had underestimated Maithri as the simple damsel who would expect the man in her company to turn into a superhero. As soon as he turned his head towards Aditya he got a hit on his head with a moisturizer bottle from Maithri. Maithri did no mistake in either the force or the aim. Though it was a ridiculous hit it served the purpose finely. The visibly untrained attacker focussed his attention to Maithri totally forgetting Aditya on his other side.
It was a moment Aditya was waiting for. He pounced on the attacker. The two fell on Maithri's feet. The stick fell from the attackers grip. Maithri had long back discarded the pillows she was carrying. She was mentally searching for some usable tool in her handbag. Then she remembered the kitchen. But the men on the floor were blocking the kitchen door. She smiled at the fallen stick. She discarded her handbag and got hold of the stick.
Aditya was a giant but the attacker was more heavy, like bulging heavy visible even in the lantern light.
The two men fell into the kitchen. Maithri followed with the lantern and stick. She had to see which man would rise in the end. It had to be Aditya.
She first placed the lantern on the dining table then removed it just before the men crashed into the table. She placed the lantern on the kitchen platform.
She stood observing the two thrashing men for a few seconds, then clasped the stick in both her hands ready to attack the attacker. The two men fell on a chair. Aditya lay on the mangled chair with a crumpled face. The attacker rose first.
Maithri saw her opportunity and attacked with the stick. The first whack was behind his knees. He half turned as one of his knees collapsed. The second whack was on his shoulder very near to his neck. He gave out a throaty cry and was ready to collapse on Aditya.
"Adi roll.!"
He rolled speedily, and stood up with  cat like agility. Aditya looked at the semi-collapsed man ready to rise and claim him once again. No chances to be taken. One kick on the attacker's face brought out another cry. One more kick on the chest twisted the man on his waist. Another kick on the chest and the man fell on the floor. Aditya rolled the man on his stomach and twisted both his arms behind his back. Maithri was ready with rope much to Aditya's surprise. He tied the assailant's hands at the back.

"Had you silently hidden in the kitchen you could have stolen whatever you wanted to, foolish thief!" Aditya said finishing tying the assailant's hands.
"You are the thief and you have come to steal here after some wire and tampering, you son of a.... "
Aditya twisted his arm.
"Agh. "
The assailant cried and continued.
"You drew out the owner and have come here to shuffle in the vault. "
"You put the blame on me? " Aditya twisted his arm violently again and continued
"May I know who the hell you are? "
"I am the tenant's younger brother and was visiting. I was leaving right now when I saw you two with a lantern on the first floor. So I sneaked in ready to catch  you two red-handed. "
Aditya chuckled.
"And I am the owner's guest staying overnight. And this lady here is the owner's daughter. Now if you are the tenant's brother, how come you don't recognize her? And where were you when we just visited the tenants house? "
"Ha! Only Mr Shanbaug and his wife know me. The daughter doesn't know me because I am employed overseas. "
Aditya looked at Maithri
"I know that the tenant's brother is employed in the middle east but I never saw him. "
"So anybody can be an imposter. Lets verify it with your father."
The assailant hissed
"Of course, we shall. I have to know who the two of you are. "
Aditya pushed him to his feet and prodded him ahead. Maithri followed them.
"I am not running anywhere boy. I want to know what the two of you were doing in the darkness. "
"Thats not your concern."
Both Aditya and Maithri spoke at the same time.
Vikram looked at the tenant in a bored manner. But then he got amused at the nasty fight between the three. He cleared up the misunderstanding and sent the man away.

"So duckling, do you now believe in protection? "
Maithri glared at her father in open shock.
"See Aditya. She is speechless. I told her she needs to learn how to protect herself. So I asked one of my bodyguard to teach her some self defense, and it came handy tonight. "

"I agree Shanbaugmaam. The concept of protection from... physical harm must be taught from a young age. Especially to girls because girls pay the higher price when physically harmed. "

"So duckling, what did you do? What were your moves? "
Maithri stared at her father with an open mouth.
"Aditya you tell me. How was her performance? "
"She is quite mean with a stick. I would be very careful when her hands are on a stick. "

Maithri scrunched her eyes at Aditya. He blinked at her in feighed innocence. Her inexperience was written all over her but yet she understood that Aditya's words were gross. And her father was not picking on it.

How fun it is to defile a virgin mind.
Now that I know the purity of your mind and soul, I will be the one to corrupt you, my love.
And I will take you from your suspiciously generous father.

"Aditya are you trained in martial arts? " Vikram's enthusiasm was still going strong.
"Yes, I am a black belt in karate. "
"Yor are in superb condition. Do you work out everyday?"
"Yes, and I have an in house customised gymn."
"Your abs are proof. You saw Maithri. You need to sweat on the mat everyday. No more excuses and wriggling out from your work outs any more. "

Maithri was blushing deep pink.

"She was quick in thinking and contributed in the action Shanbaugmaam. You can be proud."

"Damn. I missed seeing the action of you two. Should have been there. "

"There wouldn't have been any action between us if you would be there, Shanbaugmaam!"

And now Maithri was red with shock.

"Why? "

"Because you would clear the misunderstanding between us and the tenant's brother and there wouldn't be any brawl. "