1 | george

George was pissed when he got woken up by his roommate on a sunday morning.

he was pulling slightly in George's bed clothes to completely wake him up, it did since George need his warmth in the morning. for him to wake up cold, is like not waking up at all, he'll just go -- "shit I'm cold" and then he's up. it makes him depressed though so Joshy really avoided it at all costs.

"George i found the perfect thing for you" oh no. this can not end well, George though to himself. he answered Joshy with an annoyed look and then Josh preceded to continue to speak. "so you know how you always complain about like grades and stuff? yeah and you also know how i just started dating this girl right? well, i told her you will be gone to this thing called a camp this week, starts on Wednesday" Joshy slid the paper he'd had in his hands for the entirety of the conversation to George who was now sitting in the kitchen that they walked to as their conversation went on.

"Joshy, what the hell man?" they stared at each other for a while.

after about seventeen seconds of silence Joshy spoke up. he reminded George about the times he left the house when George was getting laid or had somebody important over. and of the time Josh offered to do housekeeping and dog watching when George couldn't. And he also said he could take care of Oscar - George's dog. -

"fuckin' alright" he agreed after awhile taking the paper in his hands and shoving down his pocket. Joshy jumped from the position he was in and went in for a hug. George isn't quite a huge hugger so he just kind of sat there as Josh's arms wrapped around him.

when Joshy finally left the flat to go grocery shopping, George pulled out the little folded brochure from his pants pocket. he started to read what this whole "camp" thing was really about.

On the paper there was three sections of text. George did the obvious thing and started to read from the top left corner of the paper.

it took him twenty minutes to get trough it all with his reading disability. but however, when he was done he decided to call his best friend. There's no way he could live in a cabin with two random people for a week. though living with will for a week wouldn't be heaven either.

"ai' mate! you okey?" Will answered with his high-pitched greeting voice. "yeahyeah, i was just wondering, what you up to this week ya know?" "school an' that innit" so George figured there was no better way then to just ask will. "could you maybe join me for something? it's like a camp thing. it's suppose to be for studying an' that but you know.." Will seemed to be thinking for a minute. he asked about more details and George realized that it might not be very easy to convince his friend. "it's pretty close to school, we still have regular lessons but it's like you know, being in like a house together. and there is no teachers or anything, just books for studying. and cabins. and these kind of arranged meetings that you don't have to go to." will gave George a long "ehh" sound. George knew Will wasn't going to follow him. unless.. "and you know, I might know that that Alex kid you like will be there"

and Will was in. but George just put himself in deeper shit.

sure he could just tell Will that he was lying once they got there, but he knew that's not fair. Will was so happy when George told him Alex would be there. how much of a dick his friend might be, he didn't want to see him upset.

so I suppose I'm talking to Alex.