9 | george

bad trick, very bad trick. but Stephen cheered Will on anyways. "half a meter to the crashcan. must be a record." Will glared at Stephen who just gave a kind smile back at him.

"oh look" George, who hadn't been involved in any conversation for seven minutes, said. he nodded his head at Alex Elmslie who seemed to be going their way.

Will pretended to licked his fingers and smeared it on his brows. he was all cocky until he realized Alex was actually going their way, he was walking up to them.

George freaked out. if will found out he would be screwed forever. he would never stop hearing how he simped so hard over Will that he PAID for him to join him. oh on. Alex was almost infront of him. Will looked at George in suprise. he could see that Alex was looking at George and that confused him alot.

"erm, hi" George said when Alex finally stoped infront of him. "you want something? now isn't really the time." George said. nodding his head slightly to the side where his friends stood. "we're kind of late to class you know" he continued, staring into Alex's soul. Alex was visably confused. but he looked at Georges friends, then back at George. "oh sorry, i just- i just wanted to ask when the next unserious football practise is. i love football but my mom don't want me to join the team for some reason." Alex squinted his eyes at his lack of good lying ability.

"yeah of course" will stepped infront of George. "don't know why 'ur asking him tho" Will pointed at George. "I'm obviously he football veteran here. so you know if you need anything, you can ask me." Alex gave Will a hugh smile and Will looked like he was going to melt. "ye-yeah, so next practise is friday, um. text me and i'll give you more info.

Will took the phone from Alex's pocket and held it up to the smaller boys face. he got in and put his number in Alex's phone. he named himself "Will big muscle man" and gave Alex his phone back. Alex smiled again and thanked Will. He glared at George one last time and then ha walked away.

George was extremly relived. now will would only talk about giving his number to Alex and not about george acting all weird when Alex showed up.

"we're so gonna bang" Stephen nodded in agreement, George had gave up on listening to Will at that point. but he woke up when he heard his name. "but wonder why he came up to George?"

Stephen looked at George. "maybe Alex has a crush." George hated Stephen. did he have to make it worse then it already was. "obviously not" George responded in selfdefence. "there is no other explaination." Stephen argued. George sat up from his crouching position in his chair. "didn't you see the two of them flirting" Georges hands were all over the place at that point. he didn't understand what Stephen was doing. "yeah i guess you're right," Stephen kept his eye contact with George until George finally decided he was getting uncomfortable.

George sat in silence as Will and Stephen continued to speak about all kinds of shit.

people often say that George is quieter than a fox. he dosen't speak much, he'll give them that. but come on, not a fox? do they ever speak. nobody ever really understands why George likes his quiet time, George himself doesn't understand it. he loves being around people, but he dislike to speak.

George was happy the only thing that happened with the whole Alex situation, was Stephen and Will's suspicion that Alex might hav a crush on big lad George. well, Stephen knew that wasn't the case, but he pretended to theorise with Will. and maybe that was for the best. it did made Stephen less likely to know the truth, and maybe that's a good thing for some reason. maybe Will would blackmail him if he would have known that Stephen knew something about Alex.

Mia walked by at the other side of the cafeteria and he saw how she gave Stephen a smile and a wave.