12 | stephen

"Will, man, you're in love" Will looked at Stephen. "You're in love with her Mia so you're not the one to speak. But seriously he hasn't texted!"

Stephen and Will sat in the living room of their cabin playing Mario kart. George being on pee break, which meant a pause in their game. They had booked one out of those biggest cabins so they had room for one more person but they filled in that only three people was going to live there. It made it more expensive but they didn't know any other people who was going camping so they felt as though it was best that way.

"I'm not in love with Mia" "I'm not in love with Alex"
Will and Stephen stopped talking until George came out of the bathroom.

"Why is there bad tension here?" He asked before barely touching his feet in the living room. George is a master of reading rooms and people. Stephen looked at George but decided to not say anything. all talk he could avoid about Alex was good. 

pling  wills phone plinged. Stephen saw Will checking it quick to see who it was from, probably hoping it would be Alex. 

Will sat up from his slightly croughed positon. he picked up his phone and Stephen decided to move closer. George paused the game and they were all lokking at Will's phone.

hello mate, it's Alex 

was wondering abouf the football?

yeah hi Alex,  well you could just come to the football field at 6 pm tomorrow

i think you could have said that irl

yeah, but now i have you're number.

next thing would be adress. so what's the cabin number?

69 lol 

sounds good that mate

of course it does;)

will George be there?

Will looked up at George who looked incredibly guilty. "i don't know what he's talking about. maybe he's scared of me or something."

Will looked a bit sad but he knows he's a master stud so he was going to win Alex over somehow. he replied "yes" and then he asked for alex's discord. he got sent his name and tag and all so will just copied and pasted it into discord.

Big Lad Will Alpha Male: hello there 

Alex: well hi, big lad Will

Big Lad Will Alfa Male: don't forget alpha male

and since you are under 5'4 you can call me Will

you already have a disability

Alex: wow, extremly mean

where's my apolegy?

Big Lad Will Alpha Male: there is none

Alex: my pasta is done and you're mean so i'm going to leave now.

Big Lad Will Alpha Male: ok bye love x

Alex: byebye x

Stephen and George stopped leaning over Will, instead they watched him grin hugely. 

"well, we already paused the game this long, we might as well pause it some more." Stephen said as he grabbed his shoes. He went into the kitchen to get some beer and heard Will and George in the hallway, putting their shoes on. 

The three of them went down to the beach. the sand was slightly damped but the boys didn't mind. 

Stephen looked at his watch, 19:02. the ocean was beatuiful and Stephen got a sudden thought about Mia. he smiled to himself. he imagened sitting on the beach with her, late at night. He looked over at Will and wondered if that's how he feet about Alex. everybody knows Will is in love with the bloke. well everybody in their friend group, so basically all the football kids. Will first mention Alex in the beginning of the year. Alex had probably hit puperty and therefore gotten very much more attractive. That was about six month ago, and will had not done anything to contact the younger boy, until now that was. though it really wasn't Will who made the move at first. 

anyways, everybody know Will is in love. The thought of being in love had always scared Stephen. he had only ever loved his family and Will. loving a girl like that felt so foreint to Stephen. plus him and Mia not even speaking to each other. he ever really noticed her the other day. 

he took a sip of his beer and decided not to think about it and rather join Will and George's conversation.