11 | lewis

"I can't believe the sheer amout of clumsyness" Lewis watch the coke he spillt on the floor that James was referring to. "yeah he's a cretin" Alex responded.

It was morning and Lewis had decided to pour himself a glass of coke. He succeeded, apart from yesterday though he spilled a tiny amount of coke on the table cloth. But when he went for a sip he accidentally choked and spit it all over the floor.

Lewis wiped it up and then he went into his room to change from his pyjama's.

When he was ready for school James and Alex sat on the couch waiting for him. They stood up when they saw him.

"Alright boys, lets head to school!" Lewis put his arms over the shoulders of James and Alex and the notice the difference in height from his left and right arm. He laughed slightly and Alex slapped Lewis's stomach as he heard the taller boy quietly mocking him.

Alex and Lewis parted ways with James at the lockers.

"I like him James a lot" Lewis said as they watched the students enter their classes. Alex and Lewis waited around until the clock was exactly eight.
"Yeah I know, he's nice." Alex smiled. "Like a daddy figure in our life's" Alex agreed with that statement.

Lewis and Alex biologi period went by fast as always. They talked and laughed the entire time. The teacher told both of them to go out and get a break to prevent them from ruining all the other students concentration. She has tried I make them quiet inside of the classroom many times but has given up at this point, so she just order them out of there.

The school day went trough like butter and soon enough it was time to leave the school ground once again.

"Will's walking over here" Lewis told Alex and nodded in Will direction for Alex to see.

"You didn't text, have you regretted your decision on the football?" Will stood really close to Alex and it made Lewis want to pull Alex back a bit. George was standing behind Will looking nervous. Lewis knew why and he wanted to say something about it since he figured Will didn't know. "'F course not. Was gonna text first thing I did when I got home." Will nodded with a smile. "So do you live close to here?" He then asked. "Well not really but I'm in the camping thing right now so.." Will looked surprised. Obviously he wasn't. Lewis rolled his eyes. George much have told him, he thought. "Oh really? That's nice. I'm there to ya know." They both smiled and stared at each other for quite some time. Stephen pulled Will away by the arm and told him to get going. Will Said bye to Alex and Alex just responded with a wave.

"What the frick was that?" Lewis asked when the no longer saw the three boys. "I hope they all don't expect favors now" Alex answered and Lewis totally agreed, scared Alex might be on to something.

"What is going on here?" James who's class just ended, asked. "Think that Will bloke might fancy Alex" Alex interrupted Lewis. "What no!" Lewis looked at Alex with a look in his eyes saying are you fucking kiddin' it was very obvious to Lewis but he figure it's probably best to leave it. Or at least after James was done asking his questions.

"I really didn't think Will would be bi" James said. Alex agreed but Lewis figured that you don't need to be bi to fancy Alex. he mentally told himself to stop being so homosexual. 

Lewis really didn't want to be friends with Will and all them. He hoped they would leave Alex alone but something told him they wouldn't.