5 | george

George wanted to poke his roommates eye out when he was woken up by a loud scream at 3 AM. I'm gonna fuckin' kill ya Joshy, he thought to himself. "noooo!" by that scream George recond Joshy had just lost his money on fifa again.

George decided to get up from bed to kick some ass.

"What tha fuckin' fuck Josh" George said rubbing his temple with one hand and his eye with the other. "oh, sorry mate, did I wake ya?" George didn't answer him. instead he turned the tv off and walked away. Joshy screamed after him. "well jokes on you, was just gonna turn the shit of anyways!"

it smelled weird in George's room, he realized when he entered. a bit fuggy and it also kind of smelt of plastic. he wasn't sure why, but why would he even give that a thought like this, in the middle of the night, though he did, and now sleep was second priority

Georges bed was way to comfortable this morning. he hadn't slept til five, so waking up at seven to get ready for school was like stepping on some sharp lego.

He looked beside him to turn off the alarm that had successfully woken him and instead he saw a note.

sowwy for wakin u up.

yu proper hot when you sleep btw

but i left sum breakfast in the kitchen for you

sincerely, your baby Joshy<3

George smiled at his roommate.

he laid in bed for ten more minutes and then decided he really needed to get up. So he wrapped the cover around himself and started heading to the kitchen. he would normally go to the living room to watch some mlg youtube videos first thing in the morning, but this morning he had some McDonalds cheeseburgers waiting for him in the kitchen.

Josh graduated a year ago, now he was temporarily working as a waiter. so Tuesdays and Saturdays George is left all alone in the flat after six something AM.

George scranned his burger and brushed his teeth very quickly. He called Will to ask him to come over.

"oh, you're up early" Will sounded surprised. "yeah, know. Joshy made me breakfast" George looked at the clock over the counter. Twenty minutes to seven. "but could you maybe like come over here now an' we can walk together?" will laughed. "'f course man"

Will and George lived very close to each other. Probably a two minute walk, including the walk up George's stairs. They live in the building next to one another. George live on the fifth floor whilst will lived on the second one in his building.

Will and George sat in Georges flat for a while. They decided to leave half an hour earlier to walk to school instead of taking the bus.

They were almost late. running from the football field located near the school, all the way to their classroom.

They were both out of breath when they arrived at their lockers. They shoved their bag in and Will forgot to bring his math book to class.

The lesson went by pretty fast. George stared Becky's back for the entirety of the lesson, except for the times she turned around to look back at him. then he stared at her face instead, not moving a muscle. and she would be amused by Georges lack of soul.

"ah, he's pretty" will said as Alex walked by them in the lunchroom. "stop Will, you're being weird again" Stephen, who had joined them when their math period was done, said. "but like.." Will made a gesture with his hands to try to show them the beauty of his crush" Stephen raised his eyebrow. "have you even spoken to him?" he asked, and Will looked at him with a serious expression. "'f course i have. I'm not eleven years old" George chuckled. "i bet George has spoken to him more then you have honestly" Will looked at George whose eyes were open wide.

Stephen knows about Georges talk with Alex. they figured that telling Will might not be that good of an idea. George thought about his conversation with Alex and how it ended with him paying for half of his cabin bill.

"why would he have spoken to him? do you fancy him too George?" George looked surprised. "what n-no!" Stephen laughed at Georges sudden embarrassment. George took a sip of his water and was quiet for the rest of the conversation.

Will would probably get pissed if he knew George was paying Alex so he didn't want to risk spilling any information. he would rather have Will thinking he has a crush on Alex then him knowing he's paying for Wills company, plus that he would never hear the end of it from Will.