10 | james

So last period for the day. James pulled out his nessecary books when he remembered that he got premisson to skip. It felt so weird for james. why couldn't the principal just do it herself? or any other teacher, or maybe somebody who works there. isn't that better then having it contradict his studies. 

He put all that thing his was carring into the locker again and instead pulled out his backpack and his coat.

He was planing on picking up the bicycle at home before Alex and Lewis could come home. he suppose he doesn't need to be there when they arrive but if feels best. His suitcase and other belongings is already in the room he picked for himself, but to be completely safe he wanted to be there himself so that nobody claimed his room as theirs. 

the walk to the camping is very short, as already established, so James got there in no time. he saw a couple of students already in the reception so he hurried up a little since he figured there might be people on their way over to the studying area. 

Two doors he needed to unlock. it took him thirteen seconds. the first one, the frontdoor to the whole building and te second one to the room that had all the school resources in it. 

James sat down and started to make up for the time he lost in his actual lesson. 

two hours went by and James realized Alex and Lewis was probably already home now. well, suppose it's too late, he thought and continued studing. 

he usually doesn't study this much. he was just in  working flow right now and he didn't want to break it.

"oh so here you are" James looked up from his book and was met with Alex slightly hovering over him. James nodded up at him. "yeah, apart from many others." James lookd around and so did Alex. but before Alex could comment on James's words, he fleaked in. "i know they're probably unpacking." Alex smiled. "Will you follow me home?" he asked the taller man. James said he would if Alex would give him a minute to finish.

"it can be pretty long though so you can maybe walk ahead 'f you want." James said as he tilted his head back down again to look at his book. "nah, i'll wait. there isn't much to do in the cabin anyways."

Alex decided he would take abit of a peek at some history while he was at it. 

when james was done they packed up their things and left to go home. 

another part of James job was to put all the book and stuff back at its places in the end of the day. all these things he did twice a week. the pricipal called it work but james didn't really agree. a couple of teenagers didn't make much of a mess and to clean that up and to lock and unlock some doors twice a week was not enough work to make James cabin rent free, plus some additional money. 

"do you wanna go home or do you wanna explore the place?" Alex asked once they were out from the school kind of buliding. "i mean i've been here many times but sure." James answered. it was very nice weather so james didn't mind going for a walk.

James and Alex walked along the cabins, down to the little water bathing place and up again on the other side to their cabins. 

that the first time James felt as though he was speaking to a friend and not just his classmate. it was Alex that decided he wanted to walk and talk with James. it made him happy and he was relived to maybe have somebody to spend his lunches with in school. 

"have you met Lewis before?" Alex asked before they was back at the main camping area. "not really, but i've seen him around." James paused for a bit. "and i've obviously heard a lot of things about him from you." Alex gave James a short laugh. "yeah, there is many stories to tell. you've seriously not even heard the most obsence once." James widen his eyes. "then i definitely don't want to hear it Alex."

They felt the smell of popcorn and they both lowkey hoped it as coming from their cabin. when thet entered they saw Lewis on the couch eating popcorn by himself. His thought about the whole popcorn thing was to share it with Alex and James but when he smelt the wonderful smell he couldn't do anything else then to eat it.

there was a couple of popcorns in the bottom of the bowl that he gave to James. "AND I will be the first person to wash this dished" James looked at him with a suprised look on his face. "wow, quite the first impression." James said and laughed along with Alex and Lewis.

Now that's a gentleman.