6 | james

James cycled home from school after a long day and a long conversation with the principal about the importance of his job.

he was told to skip his last period in order to unlock all the study room and shit. they said he had the was the smartest one and in least need of education.

James found it extremely weird but he agreed since he also was offered a pay check.

Well at home he settled down beside his mother in the living room. they spoke about the upcoming day and she told him to come by and say hi sometime. James responded with how they were only about twenty minutes away and he was only going to be gone for three weeks or so.

James and his mom were making food when his dad came home. his very sexy dad. they ate together and after they finished they played some monopoly, which they started four days ago.

James fell asleep basically the second his head hit the pillow on his bed.

the alarm was set for James to get waked up at 6 so he could bring the suitcase - that he packed the day before - to the camping in the morning.

So James woke up earlier then usual this day. He felt motivated though. he looks forward to spending his time at the camping the next couple of days.

"remember to bring the duvet covers an' all that!" James's mother screamed from the living room. his father peeked his head out from the kitchen. "are you already leaving?" he asked. "yes" James answered as his parents came out from their coves to hug him.

He left home ten minutes past seven. it was pretty cold outside so James was wearing a light coat. he decided it would be best to take the bus to the camping since he was caring a pretty heavy luggage.

well and the bus stop he stepped of the bus unto the school campus. it was the nearest bus stop there was, so he needed to walk from there. it only took him seven minutes so he still had time. he went to the reception. the receptionist smiled at him when he walked up to her.

"i assume you are from the school right?" James smiled and nodded. "yeah, there's always a lot of people this time a year" She said and reached for something behind her. James saw that the paper she brought was for the people and their cabins. "oh yea, I'm James Marriott" she looked for his name and about three seconds later she found it. "you're in cabin 69" James needed to keep himself from laughing. not because that was funny but because of how unfunny it was, and to laugh at it would be hilarious. but not really. "here's your key. there is one spare one, do you want it or should i give it to some of the other cabin mates?" she asked "you can give it to the next one. but i have a question?"

James explained that he booked way earlier then his friends because he didn't think they would be there. anyways he got it fixed since Alex asked him to fix for them to be together the day before in school.

He picked up his phone to text Alex but figured he would tell him in class instead.

The cabin was pretty small for three people. they had booked one of the smaller cabins since the price was more in their range.

Alex felt like a person with a lot of friends so maybe he wouldn't be spending so much time in the little house of theirs. James thought that Alex probably just payed to be inside of the camping walls and then to frick around with people in there cabins instead.

they had three separate rooms at least so James could have his privacy either way.