15 | lewis

how are you?

i'm good i think

are you going to tell Alex u fancy him?

i don't know

i probably don't even

or i do 

i don't know 

okay but tell me udates about this shit

there's not a lot of intresting thing going on in my life

haha promise x

Lewis read through the conversation him and Joe had over sms the day Lewis told him about his feeling for Alex, the same conversation Alex had left on screen when he gave the phone back to Lewis. 

Lewis read it for the fifth time. "It can't be that bad" he told himself. But the way Alex reacted said something else. he was probably just supprised, but Lewis had a hard time believeing the best from the situation.

Anyways, he was planing on talking to Alex when he got home. Maybe Lewis could even convince him that he doesn't have those kinds of feeling for the boy. He wasn't sure about his feelings anyways. Though it would be hard to play it off as PR because of the way he reacted to Alex finding the message. he should have just told Alex he was joking with Marko the first thing he did when Alex gave him the phone back. instead he went competely silent. 

He sighed loudly. suddenly going out to speak with James sounded like a very good idea to Lewis. 

James had now moved to his own room Lewis assumed. James wasn't in the living room, kitchen or toilet and Lewis hadn't heard the frontdoor open, so he lightly knocked on James's bedroom door. the door opened slowly with a creek. 

"hi" James said lightly. Lewis started to feel a bit nervous. he didn't know was to tell James. "um, just wondering 'f you'd like t' do anything?" Lewis leaned a little on the doorframe. James was standing pretty far into his room so they weren't uncomfortably close. "yeah, sure man. what r' you thinkin'?" 

Lewis and James decided colletively that they would go and get James's bike from his home. James had wanted to do it for a while and Lewis really didn't mind coming with. he hadn't gone for a walk in a long time anways. 

"will you be waiting outside?" James asked. they were sitting on the tube. "what, are your bike inside?" James got quiet. "well, no" he began. "but my parents really wants me t' come say hi and maybe it's best if you don't get to witness that first time we hang out." Lewis chuckled. "lovely parents. couldn't say the same about mine." James looked a little worried, even if Lewis's words were being said in a quite sarcastic way. 

James didn't say anything about it, and Lewis was grateful that he didn't. 

"here" James tossed Lewis a key chain. "you can unlock my bike f' you want" James pointed at the garage and Lewis realised he would need to open up the garage to a stranges house. he felt a bit weird but decided it wasn't that big of a deal and opened up the garages door. there was a lot of things in James's garage, though James's bike as the absolute closest item in there. Lewis unlocked the bike, drove it out of the garage and locked the big door again. 

he only needed to wait for James for about one minute. James told him it as a very good thing his parents had been drincking two liters of coke before he came. otherwise there wouldn't have been an end to their conversation ever. 

James and Lewis spent the evening together and had a very good time, according to Lewis atleast. and james.

it was about 9 pm when the both of them questioned where Alex was. they forgot about the time but were quick to call him hen they realised he been gone for three hours.