13 | george

"omg lazy ass." George was awake but he couldn't speak yet. he was listening to Will and Stephen bullying his waking ability. "He hates waking up so much, take his cover and he will kill you" George was terrified at that point. if he knew Stephen right he...

"no no no, HOW- WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" George was freezing and the quickly ran up from his bed grabing the cover Stephen stole from him. George was feuming but also felt tired and his head was hurting. morning are inportat to him and if he gets woken up in the wrong way his day is absolutly ruined. 

George walked into the living room. He sat his cover covered ass down in the sofa. 

"you need to get ready" Will death glared at Stephen who just reaesured himself of certain death. George looked at Stephen with a black nothingness in his eyes and then he looked back at the tv. "'m not going t' school" Stephen raised an eyebrow. Will saw that Stephen was goign to open his mouth to protest so Will pulled him by the sleeve and told Stephen that George would be staying home.

So friday morning and George had already decided to fuck his day. he was alone since Will and Stephen left for school some minutes ago so he figured it would be a good idea to call his roommate Joshy. 

"hey, are you in school?" Joshy asked. he was used to George staying home when he slept at Will's. "no. they woke me up" Joshy clicked his tounge accidently and let out a "aww" sound. Joshy was understanding and he even asked if George wanted to come back to the flat, even though the girl he was crushing on were asleep on the couch. "no, i'm alright. thank you foh the thought though." "no problem mate," 

George remembered to ask about his dog. he missed him very much and he considered breaking the no animal polesy the camping had to bring his dog with him over the weekend. "how's Oscar?" Joshy lauhed slightly and George knew he was about to hear some cocky comment from josh"mate, he loves me so much more then you. he licks me all the time an' i'm pretty sure i heard him say "joshy is my real daddy" sick that but i swear i heard it" George rolled his eyes but laughed even if he find Joshy ridiculous. "sure he does" he smiled. "oh, she awake. i got to go, i luv you bye" "bye josh" Joshy hung up and George got back to his tv show. 

George pulled his laptop out when he saw the discord notifications on his phone.

Big Lad Will Alpha Male: Alex is joining us tomorrow

 Cat hunterxx: wth really?

godislove: okay Will jesus

slow down for a second and tell us how u manesed

managed*

Cat hunterxx: mayonses

Big Lad Will Alpha Male: he just walked up to me honestly

from nowhere

StephenNonce: no though, he walked up to George

WHO CHANGED MY NAME!

Big Lad Will Alpha Male: yes but he was obviously just shy to walk straight up to an Alpha like myself so he went for the beta instead

Memeulous: fuck off

my left toe is more alpha then you will ever be

Big Lad Will Alpha Male: He's having a shit day today

everybody pay your respects 

Cat hunterxx: :( <3

StephenVeryAttractedToPeopleAbove18: luvf Georgie uwu<3<3

Memeulous: that made it so much worse

but it didn't. George felt okay. he thought that since he wasn't in school he could do some studing, it was the ultimate place to study after all. 

after half an hour of studing he figured it was just as good to go to school. George decided on third lesson. after third period it was lunch and after that they have science. Science is George's favorie subject, toxic liquid and all that, so it would be a sustainable school day.

he grabed his things nd went off to school.