16 | stephen

"oh my god, stop being nervous Will" Will glared at Stephen. "m' obvioulsly not nervous. not an alpha like me." Stephen only answered with a weak "jesus" and a roll of his eyes.

stephen had been watching Will stand by the side of the football fiend, biteing his fingernails, for over ten minutes. He honesly was quite worried for the guy. He had never seen Will like this. Stephen told the taller to get his act together and Will pulled out his finger from his mouth.

"wow thanks, that did wonders" Stephen knew Will was being a bit mean out of nervousness so he decided not to comment any furhter.

"ai boys, there he goes" George pointed in the diraction of the forest and Stephen saw Alex walking towards them. for some reason Will seemed calmer now. maybe he realised Alex is just a normal person, or he shat himself and somehow made his form go lighter from that.

Alex walked up to Will. The shorter boy was wearing an adidas t-shirt along with lose shorts that was probably too short for Wills best. his shirt and shorts were balck and his shoes green. Will liked the clothes on Alex. "you staring mate" Will looked up at Alex. "it might be too cold, i dunno" Stephen almost broke a laugher out when Will let out something that could only be described as a groan.

"Nah, it won't be that cold until like eight." George responded. Will was thankful for the saving of the situation by George. "yeah, i really hope so. gonna freeze my ass of otherwise."

The boys played for awhile. Stephen, Will, George and Alex on one team and the other team containd of Joe, Joe, thaf and cynic.

everybody felt done after about an hour.

Stephen, George, Will, Alex and Thaf were the only people left. Stephen packed in some things as he lisened to Alex's and Will's conversation.

"I never really thought you played football Alex." "so you thought about me before i came up and asked?" "hehe, maybe i didn't think about you, but i saw you around." "and you thought about me not playing football?" Will just smiled and looked down at his shoes. he realised they weren't tied and he went don't to tie them.

"Alright, we should probably head back to the cabin." Stephen said. he looked at Thaf. "we could probably sneak you in if you wanna come wif" Stephen offered Thaf the spare bed in their cabin, but Thaf declained.

"I'll see you boys to tomorrow instead" Thaf said friendly towards them. They had all decided that they would get together and have a couple drinks. They weren't yet to decide where they were going to be though. it was tilting more to the boys cabin since it had all the space and a cosy feel to it, but they knew they would get in trouble if it came people there who wasn't invited from the camping owners.

"right 'm leaving to the store. Any of yous want somefing?" George asked the group. Will told him to bring some monster since he once again forgot to do the assignment that needed to be in that Saturday.

"hey, since Thaf won't sleep at ours you could stay over if you want. we live way closer anyways." Will suggested. Alex looked at Will and considered it. he still hadn't got any information from George so he felt like he needed to take the chance of speaking to him.

"um, yeh sure thank you" Will picked his bag up and started to walk towards their cabin. Stephen followed him and so did Alex. Stephen took the opportunity to speak to him.

"so Alex, heared you're bi right?" Stephen saw Will's frame get rigid and he smiled to himself. "yes. Didn't know 'was somefing people knew." Alex shrugged his shoulders and looked away from Stephen. "how come you ask?"

Stephen didn't know what to answer, he didn't think Alex would be as comfortable with it as he is. "just making sure.. for a friend."

Stephen felt Will's anger with his when Alex asked who the friend was. Stephen obviously wasn't going to reveal it to Alex to Will felt very uncomfortable anyways.

"doesn't really matter, all your friends are fit" Stephen chuckled. "Can't disagre" "that's gay mate" Stephen looked at Alex and pretended to be offended. "excuse me." Will cut in because he was getting scared that Stephen would accidentally offend Alex. "i promise he's not homophobic" "i don't belive it for a second."